Nineteen

Taylor POV

After we ate our food Evelyn left to go back to her room for the night. I got into bed and turned the TV to put on an episode of law an order.

Me: hey, you didn't message are you okay? did you get home okay

i messaged Travis genuinely worried that he hadn't messaged but i also just wanted to talk to him. Travis could be away from me of an hour or four weeks but no matter the time i always miss him the exact same. 

Handsome Boy: Hi sweet girl how are you feeling? sorry i didn't message i was really busy as soon as i got here but i am okay

Me: Okay good. Did you tell Evelyn that i was sick? 

Handsome boy: Maybe

Me: You didn't have to do that i am okay

a call comes in from Travis and i immediately answer 

"How are you feeling?" He asks as soon as i can see his face on my screen

"Better" i answer honestly, my head doesn't hurt as much and the chills have passed for now 

 "I love you" He stares at my face through his phone 

"I love you too, are you okay?" i ask

"I'm fine princess, get some sleep" 

Every night that we were away from each other we had almost like an unspoken agreement that i would fall asleep with him on the phone. Somehow it comforted me enough for sleep to overcome me in such a little time.  

I wake up the next morning feeling incredibly ill but not the same feeling that i had the previous day, my head no longer was sore and my throat didn't have the throbbing sensation lingering any more. This time it was my stomach. 

Within minutes of my eyes being open i quickly get out the bed and run over to the bathroom, launching myself to the ground and putting my head over the toilet just in time for the contents of my stomach to be emptied out. 

After fulling throwing up what i would believe to be everything i have ever eaten i rest my back against the door and take deep breaths. 

The one thing that i have carried with me from my childhood is my hatred and absolute fear of throwing up, i hate the idea of it, the feeling of it and the smell of it so this was not normal for me and it is safe to say that i am panicking right about now. 

Once my breathing was somewhat back to normal i tear my body away from the bathroom floor and decide to go and get myself ready for the day thankful that today i didn't have a show. Once dressed and ready for the day i walk over to my small kitchen space that i had in the hotel and started to figure out what i wanted to eat for breakfast.

That turned out incredibly short lived because as soon and the smell of my French toast had made its way up to my nose i was once again running towards the bathroom.  

The minutes of the day passed slowly, my day consisted of being hungry until i made food and then the feeling of hunger disappeared as soon as i smelt food so safe to say at this point i was annoyed and tired and extremely hungry. I was ready for the day to end. 

My annoyance quickly stopped when i saw a message from Travis light up my phone home screen, for a spilt second i was happy that he had messaged and i thought about how much i wanted to talk to him until my mind froze. The thought if why i was throwing up all day had found a way to take over my brain. I hadn't even given a second to thin about why i felt so sick but now seeing Travis' name on my phone my mind went crazy. 

Was i pregnant? Did i even want kids? Would i have to stop my tour? Would Travis be happy? Would Travis even love me anymore? The world would find out and hate me? I would have to quit doing what i loved. 

My phone lit up once again and thankfully pulled me out of my own head that was spiraling with thoughts and questions. Instead of replying to Travis' messages or even taking a second to read them i just pressed the call button and waited not so patiently for his face to pop up onto my screen. 

"Hey gorgeous" Travis smiled as soon and i saw his face take over my phone 

"Hi" I said almost to silently for him to hear 

"Are you okay?" 

"Mhm" 

"Taylor" Travis said in a tone that wasn't as soft as he normally used but instead if me replying i just lifted my gaze from my lap to now meet his eyes

"What's happened?" he asks yet another question 

"Nothing" i lie 

"Why are you lying sweet girl?" 

"Is this 21 questions or something Travis, fuck me" i spit out but quickly realize that was too harsh of me, but it just slipped out 

"Woah okay" a look of utter shock washed over his face 

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have said that" i quickly try to take back what i said 

"I might just call you back later okay" Travis offered 

"Travis i'm sorry" i beg my eyes starting to sting indicating that soon i will be crying 

"Okay i forgive you, do you need space?" he asks in a soft tone 

"No i don't know, maybe" i quickly say "Today has been really crappy and i have missed you and now i am being a bitch i'm sorry" i add getting annoyed at myself now 

"You know that i' here for you always" he reassures and that's what causes the tears to start running. 

i quickly wipe my eyes, sweeping the tears away before they can be seen by him.

"I need to take a test" i say knowing that he will have no idea what i am talking about

"For what?" 

"I have been feeling like shit all day and i cant eat because the smells make me throw up and i now i'm crying" i ramble not wanting to tell Travis the thoughts that are running around in my mind in case he doesn't have a good reaction. 

"I'm sorry you don't feel well sweet girl, can i do anything for you?" 

"Promise not to get mad at me for the next hour" i ask 

"Princess i have nothing to get mad at you for" his tone is laced with confusion as he looks at me trying to figure out what is going on 

"Travis promise me" i beg 

"I promise i wont get mad at you" he does as i ask and i take a deep breath. 

"I might be pregnant" i mutter out, not even sure if her heard it or not but i am not daring to lift my head to see.