Thirty-Five

Travis POV 

I left Evelyn's room and walked down into the kitchen to make everyone dinner. It was no surprise that Taylor was wanting to buy Evelyn a house to make sure she was happy and safe but also to set her up into her adult life. That was one of the things that i loved most about her, she cared so much about every single person in her life. 

Evelyn seemed like she would put up a fight on whether Taylor was allowed to get her a house but we all knew that she would lose, I continue to finish dinner and set the dinning table before calling both Taylor and Evelyn out of the bedroom and down to actually eat something. 

They both come walking down the stairs and into the dining room still arguing over the house.

"Taylor you can not be serious, i wont let you do that" Evelyn argues 

"I am serious and i can do that, you know i am your boss so you cant tell me what to do" Taylor laughs, Taking a seat next to and placing a kiss on my forehead before quietly thanking me for dinner 

"No, you are only my boss for the tour" Evelyn laughs back 

"Fine i guess i will just have to buy every one a house then" Taylor shrugs and starts eating her food. That comment sends Evelyn into a fit of giggles 

"You are not serious" She laughs 

"No i am, if i have to buy everyone a house just for you to let me get you one so you don't have to go back to a place you don't want to then i will" Taylor explains completely seriously 

That's when Evelyn stops laughing and realizes that she will lose this argument every time. I know that Taylor is deadly serious and that makes me love her even more, Knowing that she cares this much about someone she has just gotten close to over the last year and a half makes me excited to watch her grow into an amazing mother one day when we are blessed enough to have children. 

 We all continue to eat our dinner in comfortable silence before i get up and take the empty plates back to the kitchen. Taylor follows me into the kitchen and wraps her arms around my middle as i place the dirty dishes in the sink. 

"You are going to be an amazing mother one day sweet girl" I express as she sighs into me

"I really care about her but i don't want to be like over doing it" Taylor tries to tell me 

"I don't think that you are over doing it i just think that Evelyn isn't used to being cared for and loved the way you are doing for her" I explain 

"Your right" Taylor presses a kiss on my back before letting go and moving to face me 

"You are going to be the best dad ever, i will be the luckiest person to be able to parent alongside you some day in the future" I lean down and kiss her lips, my hands staying in the hot bubbly water 

Evelyn POV 

I finish dinner and make my way back into the guest bedroom and get into Pyjamas for the night. Once ready for the evening i walk back down the stairs to sit with Taylor and Travis with whatever they are doing.

When i get down the stair i am met with Taylor deep in thought, sitting at the dinning table with her legs tucked under her as she writes on a piece of a paper like a crazy person. I assume that she has an idea for a new song so i leave her be and find a seat on the large couch and pull out my laptop to finish some school work. 

Around thirty minutes later both of the adults walk into the living area and find a seat on the couch near me, Travis reaches for the TV remote and turn it on while Taylor moves closer to me and places the piece of paper she was writing on earlier on to my laptop keyboard. I look up at her with a confused look and she parts her lips to speak. 

"I care for you and i think you struggle to accept that which is no fault of your own so i thought that maybe me telling you in writing would help you believe it sweet heart" she offers and i slowly pick up the piece of paper and gently unfold it to reveal the prettiest hand writing. 

Evie 

Sweetheart having you be part of this life changing tour is amazing, i don't think i have made a  decision in my whole life that even compared to having you travel the world with me.

You are insanely talented and an absolute power house on stage, i admire the way you present yourself and believe it or not i learn a lot from the way you work. You are dedicated and loving, you care for every single person in your life and always light up whatever room you find yourself walking into. 

You recently opened up to me about the troubles and traumas of your life before this tour and i have said it before but i will say it again, i am so sorry that you have to endure the pain that you did and put up with the abuse that you were met with each and every day. It makes me incredibly mad that any body has it in them to cause some one like you so much pain, you are the definition of sunshine and i am so thankful i get to spend the time i do with you.

It is no secret that i started this tour completely heart broken and there were times where all i wanted to do was go home to New York and curl up in my bed, but each day we would rehearse and each day we would go onto tour you put a smile on my face and i will never be able to thank you for the joy you brought me when i was in such a shitty position in life. Now the table have turned, i am so happy and comfortable in my life and you have expressed the pain you are in so i hope that you will let me help you to make up for the way you helped me day after day. 

I am not offering to buy you a house because i don't think that you will not be able to do it by yourself so i hope that you don't think that, I know that whatever you put your mind to in life you will do amazing at and i will be so proud of you. But i am offering to do it so i know that you are happy and safe, that wont have to lose sleep each night as i worry if you are okay. 

If you truly don't want this then i promise to respect your wishes and not move forward with finding you your perfect house but if you decide that please know that Trav and I have spoken and you will forever have a home no matter where we are in the world, you are always welcome with us and we both will always care for you and your wellbeing 

Sweetheart, you are amazing and i hope you know that. You are one of my favourite people and i want to help you in whatever way i can and whatever way you will allow. I love you so so much and i hope you believe that. 

Tay  <3

I finish the letter and wipe the few tears that made their way out of my eyes and down my face, i fold up the letter and look over the screen of my computer to see Taylor cuddled up to Travis 

"Come here" Taylor breaks the silence and i close my laptop to move closer to the both of them 

Taylor moves out of Travis' hold and shuffles to hold me close, my head resting in her neck and my arms wrapped around her middle. 

"Please let me help" she quietly begs. 

I have never felt so seen, heard or loved in my entire life and i feel incredibly grateful for Taylor and Travis. 

"Okay" I whisper into Taylors neck, agreeing to let her help me. 

For the next hour Taylor sat next to Travis, his arm tightly wrapped around her shoulders as her head rested on his shoulder and I had my head resting on Taylors lap as she played with my hair, causing me to become sleepy pretty quickly.

A/N This story will be ending in the next few parts if you want anything to happen before the end let me know :) besides that i hope you've enjoyed.