watercolours

MIA'S POV -

I look over at Charlotte's art and see that she's drew a picture of...me?

M - "Your art is really nice"

C - "Thank you Mia, I love art it's therapeutic for me"

M - "Oh wow same"

She turns and looks at me, she flashes me a smile.

I decide that it'll be fun to mess with her since finding out she was a lesbian. I look back at her paintings and there's one of the sun in the sky.

M - "That's a beautiful blue colour you picked Charlotte"

C - "Thanks"

M - "It's beautiful..just like your eyes"

She looks at me and starts blushing. This is to funny, I know it's wrong but I can't help myself but to play with her. I feel my phone vibrate in my blazer pocket, so I take a sneaky look and see it's from Carly.

M - "Ay miss can I go the toilet?"

"Fine"

She's moody. I get my bag and walk out. I lock myself into a stall and take my vape out while opening Carly's message.

Oh my god right so Charlotte is from Croydon and she moved up to Manchester because of all the murders going on. I also found out that she finds you quite fit. She's also super rich she's part of the Kendrick family, they're all over the internet search them up. I managed to find all her socials and she's got an older brother but he's never spoken about.

Omg Carly send me all of her socials I want a stalk.

Fine her Instagram is lottiexjoness
Tiktok - charlotteljonesx
Facebook is charlotte Jones
She goes by a different name for some reason but yeah.

I go and look through all her socials and there's pictures from a holiday she went on. New York, Maldives, Turkey and so much more. I'm baffled. The Kendrick family is now up in Manchester it's weird. I know Carly said they moved because of the murders, but why move so far from your home town? I'm originally from Leeds and yet I didn't move down that far. I'm confused about the whole situation.

Carly can you find more out for me? Maybe you can get Marjorie to as she'd do anything for you

Sure! I'll ask Marjorie later on as we're meant to be meeting after school

Shit, that's today. I completely forgot. Would you want a lift to yours so you can get ready and then make your way to mine?

Sure :) I've got to go now before Mr. Lloyd tears me a new one.

I scroll through my tiktok and look up at the time. Shit. I've been here for five minutes, I quickly hide everything I have with me and walk back to my class. I sit back down and carry on with my artwork. This time I drew two girls sitting in a park at night star gazing. I notice that Charlotte's hiding behind her hair. Now this was adding to my fun. I call her name and she turns and looks at me. I brush the piece of hair out off her face.

M - "You've got really pretty eyes Char"

I can tell she's nervous.

M - "Do you maybe want to come out with me and everyone else tonight for a drink?"

C - "We have school again tomorrow though?"

M - "Oh just skive you can stay at mine that's if you want to"

C - "Yeah sure"

I give her a smile and carry on with my work. I want to get to know her better, not in a flirty way but I want to know more about her. The bell finally goes and now it was time to go home. Thank fuck for that.

I get out of school with Charlotte and Carly and we hop into my boyfriends car.

CHRIS - "Hey baby"

I lean in for a kiss and so does he.

M - "So this Charlotte and you obviously already know Carly"

I see Charlotte and Carly talking, I don't get a word they were saying because the music is on so loud.

Zombie - the cranberries

I've always loved this song. It reminds me of my nan since she's Irish. My playlist is always playing in the car since I don't like the music Chris listens to. After zombie was done I decide to put another song on.

Bring me to life - evanescence

See I don't care if this song is 'emo' I love it. I always have. Me and my mum use to play it all the time when we went on drives. We would always sing both parts. I turn the music down abit so I could overhear Charlotte and Carly's conversation.

C - "I love Mia's music taste"

CARLY - "Yeah she always listens to these songs, I met her when I was in year5 since I've been best mates with her younger sister since forever"

C - "Awh that's cute"

A small smile creeps onto my face. Carly was always there for my sister whenever she needed someone. Her names Aria. She's only 12 but quite mature. I remember one time I caught her smoking and instead of telling mum I shrugged it off as I knew my mum would beat her black and blue. When she found out I smoke she went fucking mental and hit me a few times. She was drunk though. I still think about it. It didn't matter if she was drunk she still hit me. Abuse is abuse.

We've had social workers before but we didn't snitch because we didn't want to be separated. I would KILL and DIE for Aria. I'm the mum she never had. I fed her after school, I washed her clothes, I bought her clothes. Even though I didn't earn much on my Saturday job I always found a way to treat her. This one time a man named Roger who my mum knows tried to get me to get Reece jumped by some grown lads for money but I refused. I would NEVER do that.

10 minutes passes and we're at home. I give Chris a kiss goodbye so me,Carly and Charlotte got out and headed into mine.

M - "Oh Carly there's a jumper in my sister's room that you left, I've washed it for you"

CARLY - "Awh thank you Mia that means a lot"

I go through my wardrobe and pick out a pair of black flares a white low cut top. I get my leather jacket and throw it all on my bed. I then jump onto my bed and throw my head back.

M - "Charlotte you can sit you know"

She sits down next me and I offer her some clothes and pyjamas for the night. She says yes so I let her go through my wardrobe to find something. She picks out a black skirt and a black bodysuit.

C - "Can I wear these?"

M - "Ye ye whatever if you're a size 5 in shoes I've got a pair of white converse you can wear"

C - "Are you sure? I feel bad as I've only just met you"

M - "Yeh it's no problem, I always share with everyone even if I've just met them"

C - "Wait how are we getting alcohol?"

I sit up and whip my fake ID out of a drawer and hold it with two fingers. She looks at me with a shocked look and I give her a wink.