sweet serial killer

Mia's POV -

I realise that I've left my phone with Charlotte. I turn back and jog to where we were, there's no sign of Charlotte. I shout her name and I get no response, now I'm starting to panic. What if something bad has happened to her? She's got no way to call or message me. Normally everytime me and Charlotte go out I need to keep a close eye on her as the girl loves running away, one time I had to hold her hand the whole time we were out. It is quite adorable as she gets excited over little things, she seen this teddy bear in a shop and she started jumping up and down while begging me to get it her. I obviously got it for her. Charlotte is so cute.

I get out of my little daydream when I see Charlotte with an ice cream.

M - "you little bitch"

C - "huh what?"

M - "where did you get an ice cream from?"

C - "I heard the truck so I ran out"

M - "can I have my phone? You frightened me I thought something happened to you"

C - "mhm fine"

She passes me my phone and I notice my bank card is missing out of my phone case, I look at Charlotte.

M - "where is it?"

She goes into her pocket and whips my card out.

C - "used it to pay for my ice cream"

M - "wouldn't have guessed"

I take the ice cream out of her hand and I have a bit.

C - "bitch"

M - "whore"

I wave the ice cream in Char's face wiping some of it onto her nose. She snatches the ice cream out of my hand and hides it behind her back.

M - "you know what take my card go spoil yourself"

C - "Mia how the fuck do you have so much money"

M - "my mum gives me money everyday for some strange reason, and are you forgetting this town is full of rich people? So that's the old friend group"

C - "oh...fair enough thank you gorgeous"

M - "no problem angel face"

I give her a quick kiss on the forehead and wrap my arms around her. I slide my hands up my hoodie that she's wearing.

M - "no bra?"

C - "it was uncomfy"

M - "mhm fair enough, anyway angel face go spoil yourself while I look for my little sister"

C - "I love you Amelia"

M - "I love you forever and always"

She walks off but I call her back.

M - "give me a kiss now"

She starts giggling and eventually gives me a kiss. 12 kisses later and we both leave eachother.

I smile at her, she really does make me happy. Everytime I'm with her I feel so so so euphoric. I put my focus back on Deliah.

I run on the same tracks she was running on a couple moments before I turned back. My mind is still focused on Charlotte. She's so hard to not think about. I manage to forget about her and I look at my surroundings. No sign of Deliah.

I'm seriously stressing, I want Deliah gone. She's caused so many problems in mine and Charlotte's relationship. There was a time where we both had swung for eachother because of Deliah's jealousy. There was time periods where me and Char wouldn't speak for weeks on end because Deliah would start an argument between us. Me and Charlotte use to be at eachothers throats as Deliah would tell me that Charlotte's said this and Charlotte's said that. I have so much anger towards Deliah, she deserves everything bad that comes her way. I can't stand the bitch, I started to hate her when she called Char a whore. Everyone seems to love calling her a whore. I don't really see why. Yes I've called her a whore before but that's different, it's only when we're bickering and she knows I don't mean it. Whereas if it's Deliah calling her a whore then she means it. Char doesn't really deserve everything Deliah's put her through, that's what I'm doing what I'm about to do. I promised Char that of anyone hurts her then I'd kill them. She doesn't think I'm actually being serious.