burns and ice

A//N contains self-harm behaviour

= if subjects as such as SH trigger you please click off

Mia's POV -

Now it's the end of the day, I go outside Aria's class and drag her to the bus stop. We get on and I give her the most dirtiest looks I can give.

"Mia what have I done?"

"Wait til we're home."

My tone is very cold, colder than usual.

We finally get to our stop so I drag her off with me. I unlock the front door and grab Aria by her hair so I'm dragging her in. She's screaming at me telling me to get off her.

Haha,

She wishes.

M - "So did you put a knife to Charlotte's throat?"

A - "no why the fuck would I?"

M - "because she messaged me saying that someone had put a knife to her throat"

A - "Mia relax, I was joking. I would never hurt Charlotte and I couldn't have possibly done that"

M - "Aria."

A - "No Mia I swear down, I was with you all day yesterday in the fucking house. Are you forgetting that?"

M - "shit you're right..."

A - "are you going to apologise?"

M - "hahaha don't push it."

I get myself up and head straight to my bedroom. I lock my door behind me and get straight onto my bed. My mind is all the over the place.

I haven't seen my mum in 2 weeks now because she's fucked us off for some man she met at the club, Charlotte got injured last night and I couldn't protect her, I just fucking hit Aria.

For fucks sake, I'm like my mum.

I can feel my tears forming but I quickly wipe my eyes and throw my head back to catch my breath.

I go and look for the weed stash hidden in my vanity. I pull the bags full of bud out and grind some up. Aria comes knocking at my door.

M - "Aria piss off go to Deliah's she's expecting you"

A - "oh alright..are you okay?"

M - "yes I'm fine, I'm inviting Bailey around by the way"

A - "yeah I'm definitely going Deliah's then"

I let out a small giggle. Aria hates Bailey, I don't see why though. Bailey is one of the sweetest girls I know.

I'm only inviting her around because I want to experiment. I quickly message Bailey.

Hey Bailey x Haven't seen you in awhile gorgeous, why don't you come over? x

Sure x Give me an hour as I'm out shopping with my mum x

Alright x

.....

Bailey and I have never dated, we've only actually experimented with eachother and that's about it.

I look back down and roll myself a joint with black skins.

See everything I have is either black or red. It all matches my sort of vibe.

I pull my red lighter out and go to light my joint but I stare at the flame and then my arm.

Why am I thinking about it?