near death experience

Mia's POV -

I get thrown into an office waiting for Mr.Stroyd to contact someone so I can go home. He comes back into the office and tells me I'm free to go. Thank fuck for that. I can't stay here any longer otherwise I'll end up trying to hit Sorscha.

I walk out the school and check my phone. Autumn sent me the video of mine and Marjorie's fight. I wish I done worse.

I get the bus back home because walking it would be a drag. I hop onto the bus and get off at my stop. I now only have to walk 2 minutes until I'm at my house. I message Carly.

Hey Carly if anything else gets said tell me right away x

Yeah I will x

I'm grateful to have Carly as she always tells me what's going on. I get inside and kick my shoes off. God I don't want to be associated with that group anymore.

I open my Snapchat and the group chat is going off.

Autumn - we've all been sent home for apparently being involved in the fight.

Deliah - yeah Marjorie walked out with a bloody nose

Carly - that was mental. Do it again Mia it was quite funny.

Deliah - Sorscha's fuming at you for hitting her to be honest

Mia - I don't fucking care ill go for her next

Charlotte - I'm on my way to the first floor can someone meet me so I'm not alone?

Autumn - sure all of us will come to you now go to the bathroom

Charlotte - I can hear Siobhan shouting at teachers and Reece doesn't look very happy

Mia - Autumn get your brother on a leash.

Autumn - will do. Why the fuck is he taking their side.

Deliah - it's weird

I can't control myself anymore. I get my shoes back on and run to my bus stop to get the bus back up to school. The bus is taking the piss. It gets to the school and I see everyone outside arguing. I run off and get myself involved.

"Shut the fuck up Siobhan!" I shout.

Siobhan - "who the fuck are you talking to"

Autumn - "clearly you"

I start laughing.

Marjorie - "what's so funny Mia"

Mia - "Marjorie you're acting like I didn't fuck you up"

Reece - "woah woah calm down just leave it"

Out of nowhere Autumn turns and smacks Reece telling him to shut his mouth.

We all look at eachother in shock of what's just happened. Even Autumn was shocked.

Siobhan - "wow Autumn hitting your own brother now?"

That's when I grip the situation and jump for Siobhan.

Before I know it Autumn grips my shirt and pulls me back. I look down on the floor and see blood.

Me,Carly,Deliah,Autumn and Charlotte quickly leave the situation before something else happens.

We all go Deliah's and talk about what happened. I zone out and ignore everything and everyone. I can't be arsed.

Mia - "I'm going now, I'll see you all tomorrow"

I quickly run out the house and get to mine. Deliah only lives around the corner so it didn't take that long. I go straight to my bedroom and throw myself on my bed.

My mum still isn't home. It's been a fucking week now and she hasn't even bothered with her own fucking kids. I walk to the bathroom and get the blade from behind my shampoo. I drag it across my thigh hoping to feel something but I feel nothing.

I clean myself up and get into bed and fall asleep.

Sorscha's POV -

I walk through town, it's really late but I just had a date with Clodagh. I took her to the cinema to watch the new Barbie movie and we had the time of our lives.

As I'm walking through town I see someone tall wearing all black standing with their back on the wall. I don't think anything off it and walk past.

I get to a quiet part of town, noone was around it's just me...and the person in black following behind me.

I go to run but they catch up and put their hand over my mouth. I can't make out if it's a boy or girl. Their voice is deep but sounds so innocent. I don't know what to do.

I feel a blade close to my throat. I take a gulp. Is this how I'm going to die?

"Talk bad about Mia, Autumn, Deliah,Carly, Aria or Charlotte again and you'll be dead....watch your back Sorscha"

I'm paralysed in fear. I don't know what to say.

Who is this?

What do they want?

I'm shaking. I'm so confused. The person drops me so now I'm down on my knees.

I see them swing their arm back and I'm met with a punch.

I whine out in pain, why is this happening to me.

Whoever this person is they have some strength. Their cold voice sends chills down my spine. They show no emotion at all.

It's not Mia as she's stronger, It's not Deliah because she won't get into a fight, It's not Autumn because she'd never carry knives, it's not Carly as she's too innocent, it's not Aria as her location is at her dad's and it isn't Charlotte because her voice is high pitched and she looks weak.

This mystery person just disappears into thin air.

I've just had a near death experience.