birthday bash

Mia's POV -

it's Siobhan's 17th birthday party today and I'm shocked that I even got an invite. Pretty much all the old friend group is invited apart from Sorscha for some odd reason. I message Deliah.

M- hey darling come over and we'll get ready for Siobhan's party?

D- on my way now x

Now all I need to do is wait for her to get her.

I'm sort of nervous for this party as Siobhan's new friends are also going to be there. I seriously hope they're not cunts otherwise I'll end up dying right there and then. Some of her new friends seem off, I don't know how to explain it but one of them give me a bad vibe.

I hear a knock at the door so I leave it to Aria to answer, I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Deliah's finally here. I open my bedroom door and smile when I see her. She jumps into my arms and gives me tight hug. I give her a quick kiss on the forehead before putting her down. She's now standing and once again she throws herself onto me, this time hugging my waist.

M - "I missed you gorgeous"

D - "well I'm here now"

I rest my arms on her shoulders and start to kiss her face until there's no empty spaces left. One thing that is annoying me is the height difference. I'm 5'7 and Deliah's 5'4.

I finally finish kissing her face and neck.

M - "you're so pretty Deliah"

I let my hands travel down her body but all that I'm thinking is how I'd love a 5'0 girl with black hair and blue eyes here.

I look back at Deliah's face and realise she's distracted by something, I really don't know what has captured her attention. I let my hands find their way to her arse and when they do I smack it as hard as possible.

D - "ow you bitch"

M - "you were getting distracted gorgeous, we need to get ready for this party"

D - "mhm fine"

Before Deliah can walk away I give her a quick kiss on her lips.

D - "Charlottes going to be at the party"

M - "is she now? Wear something slutty"

I wink at her and look through my wardrobe for one of my slutty dresses. Perfect. I throw the dress on the bed and sit at the vanity, I switch the lights on and start to do my makeup. Deliah comes over and starts kissing all down my neck.

M - "no baby stop I need to get ready"

Deliah's kisses start getting rougher by the second.

M - "baby I mean it was much as I'm enjoying it getting ready is seriously important"

D - "fine I love you"

M - "I love you to gorgeous"

She gives me a quick kiss on my cheek and goes to my wardrobe to find an outfit. I look back in the mirror and realise that I'm going to have a hickey. Great.

2 hours later -

I'm finally ready complete with my eyeshadow, now I need to settle on a lipstick. Either i wear a mauve colour or a dark red. I swatch them both on my hand and put my hand next to my face. Mhm.

Red.

I grab the red lipstick and apply it. I finidh using my setting spray. I get up to make my way over to my dress.

M - "baby what are you going to wear?"

D - "probably one of your slutty dresses"

I'm somehow falling for Deliah. I only got with her to get back at Charlotte but I'm starting to feel things for her. I never thought I'd say that. Deliah really is pretty. She stands Infront of the big mirror so I go over and take the vape out of her hand. I start giggling as she gets agitated. I give her a quick kiss and put my arms around her waist. Deliah takes a quick picture of us both and posts it to her Instagram story.