don't touch her

A week later -

Mia's POV -

C - "come on Mia get up we've got to get ready for school"

M - "no we don't"

C - "yes we do"

M - "yes we do"

C - "no we don't"

I smirk and let out a laugh.

C - "OMG YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN"

M - "please just one more day off?"

C - "fine, only because you're cute"

M - "I am not cute fuck off"

I say in an agitated tone. I HATE being called cute because I'm not. Charlotte jumps back into bed and puts my arm around her. Now I'm not cute but Charlotte definitely is.

C - "are you ready for later?"

M - "yeah I think it's time I tell them"

Char gives me that small cheesy grin and oh my lord it's the most cutest thing ever. Charlotte turns and lays on her stomach, she manages to put her leg over me. I scratch her head. I know it settles her down and I want to go back to sleep so doing this will make her feel relaxed and tired.

M - "you're so pretty"

All Charlotte does is let out a small giggle and nestles herself into me. Fuck she's adorable.

It doesn't take long until she finally falls asleep. Her faint snores fill up the room.

Honestly her bed is so comfy I could stay here for days on end without moving.

I realise how lucky I am. I've got the cutest friend in the world.

I just need to prepare myself to tell Carly.

I message the group chat that I've been avoiding for the past 2 weeks.

M - hey guys I've got something to tell you all later

CARLY - what Is it?

A - really Mia you disappear for 2 weeks and you've got to tell us something

MARJ - yeh I just know it'll be bad

Siobhan - I'm not really arsed

R - Siobhan show some respect towards her

I turn my phone off and decide to rest my eyes.

Charlotte's POV -

I wake up and it's now 4PM. Wow I must've been tired. I move around and notice that Mia's still asleep, I smile at the sight. She's so pretty.

I kiss her cheek.

C - "wake up Mia"

She starts moving around and opens her eyes.

M - "I'd love to wake up to this every morning"

C - "yeah don't worry you will be"

Mia gets up and heads straight to the bathroom with me following after her, obviously.

We brush our teeth and dance around together. I'd allow Mia to cut my chest open and take my heart.

M - "oh by the way we're meeting everyone later"

C - "are you going to tell them or do you want me to?"

M - "I will don't worry"

Mia spits into the sink and washes her mouth out. I do the same and give her a big smile with my teeth.

M - "you're so fucking cute"

She grabs my hand and leads me back to my bedroom. Mia sits at my vanity so I sit on her thigh, she swiftly takes her phone out and takes a picture.

M - "awh that's cute, anyway as much as I don't want you to get off could you? I need to do my makeup"

C - "sure"

I move myself off her and jump onto my bed. Mia starts doing her makeup and I can't help but admire her natural beauty.

Mia's POV -

After an hour I'm finally finished with my makeup.

M - "are you doing your makeup?"

C - "can't be arsed to be honest"

M - "well you're naturally beautiful anyway"

Charlotte blushes at the compliment. I mess with her hair and it goes all static.

C - "AMELIA!"

M - "you're lucky that I like you otherwise I'd punch you"

We both start laughing and kicking our feet like little kids.

We leave Charlotte's and walk to mine. I open the front door to see Aria sat on the sofa with mum.

M - "why don't you go upstairs and pick out some clothes for yourself"

C - "sure!"

Charlotte walks up the stairs and I turn back to look at my mum. I roll my eyes at her and go up to see Charlotte.

She's only going through my dirty clothes to find my hoodie.

C - "where the fuck is it"

M - "need help looking for something?"

C - "yeah OUR favourite hoodie"

I walk over to my wardrobe and throw it at her. A smile crawls onto her face making me smile. I go through the wardrobe and find a pair of dark wash flare jeans and a nice off the shoulder black top.

M - "do you mind if I get changed Infront of you?"

C - "no not at all plus I need to put this hoodie on"

I throw my t-shirt off and it accidentally lands on Charlotte. I lose control and start laughing. She looks so confused.

I put the new top on and take my joggers off, I slide into the jeans and fasten them up.

I walk over to Charlotte whose already changed.

M - "let's go then"

I hold her wrist and we run down the stairs onto the street. I messaged the groupchat.

M - are we all meeting at the park?

A - me,Sorscha,Siobhan,Marjorie,Reece and my boyfriend are here. Just waiting for Deliah and Carly.

M - uhm can we please un invite Deliah? I don't know how she'll react

A - don't worry she's not coming until later jeez.

We run to the park and see everyone sat down playing spin the bottle. Obviously we're drinking.

I say hi to everyone and sit down. Autumn offers me and Charlotte a shot so we take it.

Marjorie spins the bottle and it lands on Charlotte. Marjorie creeps closer all prepared to kiss her.

M - "don't touch her Marjorie"

MARJ - "woah it's only for fun why are you so angry"

I sit in silence and narrow my eyes at Charlotte. I can see that she's backing away.

M - "Marjorie back off"

A - "Mia calm down"

M - "no"

I place my hand on Charlotte's thigh gripping it as hard as I can, I let go when she shouts in pain.

C - "OW"

M - "fuck I'm so sorry"

Marjorie is inches away from Charlotte's face. I get up and push Marjorie back.

M - "Marjorie kiss MY girlfriend and see what happens"