Char and Deliah? Mia and who?

Charlotte's POV -

I look down at my phone and see that Deliah's messaged.

Deliah - fancy coming over? Need to talk to you about Mia x

Charlotte - ehm yeah sure can you give me 2 hours? I'm dealing with something at the moment x

Deliah - yeah that's fine x

Huh what did she want? I'm only going because it's about Mia. I look at Mia and her gaze is focused on the TV.

C - "oi you, stop obsessing over Liz"

M - "No I can't she's so pretty"

C - "So are you"

Fuck I didn't mean for that to slip out, it is the truth though.

M - "You're gorgeous yourself Charlotte"

I throw my arms over Mia and hug her tight. God I don't want to let go. I'm pretty much clinging onto her like how a monkey clings onto a tree.

M - "how did you know you were a lesbian and how did you come out?"

C - "it was Katy Perry style, I kissed a girl and I liked it. I didn't exactly come out my mum caught me and my ex making out so that was it"

M - "interesting"

C - "why are you asking?"

M - "this might sound weird but I've always fantasised being with a girl, they're just so pretty, I guess I'm starting to realise after kissing how many girls. First it was just a small flirty thing that wouldn't go anywhere but now I'm starting to think maybe I want a relationship with a girl"

C - "awhh, do you have a crush?"

M - "kinda I don't know I'm confused"

C - "yeah I get that so who do you think you're crushing on?"

M - "uhm....this is going to sound CRAZY but I kinda feel some sort of attraction to Marjorie"

C - "oh wow that's a shocker"

M - "can I kiss you one more time just so I can be certain?"

C - "mhmm sounds like you just want to kiss me"

M - "oh shut up and come here"

I grab Mia by her hair and pull her in, making sure I don't let go. We start quite slow but Mia gets rougher by the second.

She pulls away first and gives me a small flirtatious wink.

C - "Mia I've got to go now"

M - "awh why?"

C - "oh something's came up with my mum and she needs my help"

Mia falls asleep before I can tell her that I'm leaving. I messaged deliah to tell her I'm on my way.

Mia's POV -

I get up and notice Charlottes already gone, I message Marjorie to see if we can sort this argument out. I hate arguing with the group.

Mia - hey Marjorie can you come over? I really need to talk to you

Marjorie - fine. Is Charlotte there? You know since you two are bum buddies now

Mia - oml Marjorie stop it. No she's not here so hurry up and get here.

Deliah's POV -

I'm sat in my room waiting for Charlotte to come over and I'm actually quite scared.

Is she going to agree on what I say?
Will she even care?

She must care since I said it was about Mia..

Oh god what if it's going to be an act?

I snap out of it when I hear a knock at the door, I run down the stairs and I see Charlotte.

Charlotte - "hey Deliah so what did you want to talk about?"

Deliah - "it's about Mia I fucking hate her..wait sorry I didn't mean to say that"

Charlotte - "stop I hate her to"

Deliah - "wait what seriously?"

Charlotte - "yeah she acts like she's all that but she's nothing. Yeh she's fit but cmon"

Deliah - "can't disagree with you there...so you don't like Mia? And you don't have any sort of feelings towards her?"

Charlotte - "ew no, she's got a crush on whatever that girls name is"

Deliah - "who? Who does she have crush on? Omg I need to go after them"

Charlotte - "oh okay I think it was Autumn"

Deliah - "Ew Mia and Autumn?... Gross...Mia would look better with me"

Charlotte - "oh she doesn't seem that interested in you"

Deliah - "right Charlotte you can go now"

Charlotte's POV -

I quickly leave Deliah's. Wow she's OBSESSED with Mia. Good thing I didn't tell her that she's crushing on Marjorie, she'd probably flip. I start to make my way back home and see Reece and Autumn screaming at eachother.

Reece - "WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHARLOTTE AND DELIAH?? MIA AND WHO?!!

I put my head down as I walk past. It didn't work though. Autumn grabs me by my arm.

Autumn - "mmmh yeh Deliah likes Charlotte and Mia likes Marjorie"

Charlotte - "uhm don't be mad but I kinda told Deliah, Mia has a crush on you"

Reece - "well it'll make Deliah back off from Marjorie"

I quickly jog away while they aren't looking.

Mia's POV -

Mia - "so Marjorie..."

I take a gulp and I'm struggling to breathe.

I wake up and see that I'm in bed

Huh? I never took Marjorie up to the bedroom?

I look around and see Charlotte,Autumn,Reece and Marjorie

Mia - "what the fuck"

Marjorie - "you passed out Mia"

Oh... Oh well

I look at Charlotte and smile at her

Charlotte - "so uhm Deliah has a fat crush on you she admitted it to me before"

Autumn - "god we already know Deliah has a crush on her, she tried to say she had a crush on you but I saw right through her. She wants to separate you and Mia so she can have her."

Reece - "for fucks sake I know some phycos"

Autumn kicks Reece in shins causing Charlotte to laugh.

What if I just break my feelings to Charlotte?

Yeh I barely know her but I'm mentally attached. I'm hoping she catches on.

I don't really have a crush on Marjorie. It's easier to say I do so everyone will stop shipping me and Charlotte together because I know we won't get anywhere.