interrogation room

Mia's POV -

Bailey's been here for around an hour now and she's starting to get on my nerves. She's so clingy, not in a cute way like Charlotte. This is the ANNOYING type of clingy. It's becoming unbearable by the second. Her grip on me is so fucking tight.

I push Bailey off me and she looks at me with confusion and anger.

B - "Mia what the fuck was that for?"

M - "it's getting unbearable mhm it's not cute"

B - "you said you like clingy girls but now I'm clingy you're saying it's unbearable"

M - "no I didn't say I like clingy girls I said I want a clingy GIRL, it's two completely different things"

B - "this isn't about me is it?"

M - "what do you mean?"

B - "it's about Charlotte isn't it"

M - "no why would it be?"

B - "come off it Mia, the way you look at her"

M - "whatever Bailey I don't look at her in THAT way, we're friends for god sake"

B - "ugh I don't even know what I saw in you Mia I'm done with you"

Welp, 4 days relationship. Shortest relationship I've been in. I tell Bailey to get out as she's seriously pissing me off now. There's something about her I don't like or trust but I don't know what it is exactly.

I walk her out and give her a small wink and a smirk. I know she'll be back.

B - "you know Mia you're actually toxic, no wonder why Chris cheated"

I slam the door in her face. God she's making things worse for herself. I do find it funny, even though I shouldn't it's hard to not laugh.

I message Charlotte as she's not been over yet.

Hey Char, when you coming over?

I'll come later when your girlfriend leaves.

Bailey? She's not my girlfriend?

Mia I bumped into her before and she told me there's no need to lie

Charlotte I'm being serious she's not my girlfriend...she's jealous?

Fine I'll be over in 10 minutes.

Finally.

I touch my makeup up and spray my perfume all around the house, I drench myself in the cherry-vanilla scent. I want to look good when Charlottes here that's all I care about.

I throw my hair up into a messy-bun and put my glasses back on. Nobody's seen me wearing my glasses since year8. I make sure my teeth don't have lipgloss on them. I grab a small top from the clean clothes pile and throw it on. I look at myself in the mirror, fuck if I seen me out on the street I'd shout smash.

Do you want a drink while you're here? I've got vodka and cherry coke?

Yeah sure thanks Mia

It's no problem sweetheart

Mia I've told you to not call me that.

Okok sos

I giggle to myself and pour two drinks, I fill mine mostly with vodka because fucking hell do I need a drink.

Charlottes POV -

I get ready to go to Mia's and that's when I have an idea to get myself dolled up and make myself feel good. I find a pair of gym shorts and a black sports bra. The weather isn't hot but it isn't cold. The weather is perfect to wear this outfit. I stick my fake lashes on and a pair of converse.

I walk over to Mia's, I knock on the door and she opens it pretty much right away.

God she looks fit.

She starts to fidget around with her ring.

M - "well come in then"

She seems nervous? I think so anyway.

I walk into the house and turn around to look at her, she's already looking at me. I stand back and allow her to walk Infront me, as she walks beside me her hand brushes on mine. Before I move my hand she holds it and leads me to the living room.

C - "where do you want me to sit?"

M - "can sit next to me if you like"

I smile and sit down next to her. Her hand immediately goes onto my thigh.

C - "right Mia I'm sorry"

M - "Jeez Charlotte stop apologising and shut up"

C - "okay..."

M - "I feel bad over the way I reacted the other night, I guess I was too scared to tell you that I...feel the same way. I've been trying to hide it for awhile but I seriously can't anymore, fuck I hate feeling emotions"

C - "Mia..that's really cute and is that almost an apology?"

M - "I've just said something nice and all you care about is the small little apology that I didn't even say?"

C - "Oh Mia we all know you want to say sorry"

M - "just shut up"

C - "make me"

Mia's POV -

Charlotte's getting abit cocky to me, it made her so much more attractive.

C - "hello earth to Amelia"

M - "mhmm don't call me that"

C - "what will you do?"

I bring her in closer and kiss her. I notice that her eyes are closed.

Does she seriously like me?

C - "what was that for?"

M - "Char, I just like you"

She puts her head down and I realise she's blushing like crazy. I lift her head up and look in her eyes.

The room is silent. It made the moment even more perfect.

C - "sooo you and Bailey"

M - "let's not start with that..."

C - "I'm just curious, why did she call you her girlfriend?"

M - "because I kissed her"

C - "well why did you kiss her?"

M - "I was drunk"

C - "did you enjoy kissing her?"

M - "why are you interrogating me?"

C - "I'm not"

M - "CHARLOTTE YOU ARE THOUGH"

I pick up my glass and drink the rest of my drink. I look at the empty glass and at Charlotte.

C - "woah don't use that tone with me Mia"

M - "well I am, you're sat here pretty much interrogating me I feel like I'm in a fucking police interrogation room"

C - "calm down"

Hearing those words made me angry.

M - "CHARLOTTE I AM WELL I WAS CALM JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP"

I get up and throw my empty glass at her face. It hits her nose and blood starts dripping down her face.