it's what you deserve

Charlotte's POV -

It's been a week since Mia came over to mine. We haven't been to school and anytime anyone rang us we'd leave our phones to ring. I know Mia doesn't want to be bothered by anyone. She's better now so we decide that another week off would be the best to make sure she's actually healed.

7:28PM

C - "do you want anything to eat? You've not ate for 2 days"

She ignores me and goes back to being on her phone.

I gently nudge her to grasp her attention but I get nothing. She looks exhausted and drained. I know she's lost all motivation as she hasn't showered and I've had to brush her teeth for her.

C - "I'm going to bring some food up for you before I get a shower. Does that sound good?

M - "mhm"

I try to hug her but she backs away. Poor baby.

I head down stairs and make a chicken wrap for Mia. Since there's cooked chicken in the fridge I use that and pour some salt onto it. I place the chunks in the tortilla and roll it up to make the best wrap possible. Perfect.

I put the rest of the chicken back in the fridge and I grab one of Sean's red bulls. Eh he won't mind. I go through the snack cupboard and grab a kinder beuono.

I do a little awkward jog up the stairs and open my bedroom door.

C - "salty chicken wrap-"

M - "I LOVE SALTY CHICKEN WRAPS"

C - "and a redbull and a kinder beuono"

Mia gets up and pulls me in for a tight hug. This is the first physical contact we've had since Chris hit her.

C - "I'm gonna go shower now so I'll see you when I get out"

Mia kisses the top of my forehead and thanks me.

M - "you're the best"

I look up and smile at her. God I'm falling for her even more.

I grab my stuff and head towards the shower. I bump into my brother.

C - "I thought you were going home?"

S - "nah deciding to stay abit longer because of your mate...what's her name again?"

C - "Mia oh also I pinched one of your redbulls for her"

S - "oh yeah that's fine"

I break the conversation and lock myself in the bathroom.

I turn the shower on and put it at a reasonable heat.

I get in and the heat is perfect. Now all I have to do is wash my hair and shave. I foam up some shaving cream and apply it all over my leg and get to shaving.

I hear a knock at the door mid-shave.

C - "what?"

S - "Mia wants you"

I quickly turn the shower off and put a towel around me. I don't care if my leg is half shaved.

I run out the bathroom to see Sean laughing

S - "only joking but hey atleast I know she's in good hands when I leave"

C - "dickhead"

I slam the bathroom door behind me and hop into the shower so I can finish shaving.

Mia's POV -

I'm still sat in Chars bed hugging her blanket. It smells like her. I know she's only down the hall but I want her next to me, she brings me comfort.