we can stay friends

Mia's POV -

M - "it's Winter."

C - "why would he stop us?"

M - "because he doesn't really like people in the group dating I think it's because he has a crush on Autumn and he can't pull her"

Charlotte let's out a small laugh which makes me laugh.

M - "no it's not funny"

C - "why are you laughing then?"

Before I could say anything I hear the front door open. I push Charlotte off me and act like nothing was happening.

M - "mhmm Amy took you a while to come back"

A - "Amelia get off it I'm only coming back for a shower...whose this?"

M - "one of my friends"

A - "I've never met her before"

M - "how could you have met her before when you fucked me and Aria off for what almost a month now"

A - "have you tried anything with her yet?"

M - "mum fuck off"

I grab Charlotte by the wrist and pull her upstairs into my bedroom. I lock the bedroom door and turn to Char. All I can do is hug her and apologise. She throws her arms around my neck so I decide to pick her up.

M - "I'm sorry about her"

C - "oh no it's fine I get it"

I look up at her and instantly smile.

M - "you're so pretty Charlotte"

We make eye contact, stronger than any other eye contact we've made.

Her pupils dilate, her legs wrap around my waist so there's no putting her down.

Charlotte comes in for a kiss but I turn my head so she misses.

M - "right let's get you to bed"

Now her legs and arms wrap around me tighter.

M - "relax I'm not going to leave you"

C - "mhm fine"

I carry her over to my bed and try to place her on the mattress but she isn't allowing it.

M - "cmon Char get off"

C - "Mia I've got no pyjamas"

M - "you can wear some of mine"

She jumps off me and runs to my wardrobe. She begins to chuck clothes out and I can't help but laugh at her.

M - "you're cleaning all this up you know"

C - "fine. Why is everything you own black,red or leopard print"

M - "I've got a pair of fluffy pyjamas somewhere I'll find them for you"

I get myself up and go on a mission to find these pyjamas. The bottoms are fluffy with leopard print, I lost the top so I replaced with with a black tube top.

I jog down the stairs and see the pants folded up. I look at my mum and walk off to get the bottoms.

A - "what's her name?"

M - "Charlotte"

A - "she seems nice"

M - "yeh she is and why are you acting like you didn't fuck me and Aria off for some man"

A - "I'm sorry for that baby"

She tries to hug me but I swerve her. I can't be arsed with her.

I get the bottoms and go back upstairs. I walk into my bedroom just to see Charlotte laying on the bed with clothes all over her.

M - "I've got the bottoms"

She jumps up and takes them from me.

C - "and the top?"

M - "I'll find it for you now"

I search my room and find the top hidden above my weed stash. I rag the top out and hide the slam the drawer so she doesn't see the amount of weed I have.

M - "here's the top, I'll go in the bathroom while you change"

C - "thank you Mia"

I chuck over the top and make my way to the bathroom with my black satin pyjamas.

I finish getting changed and throw my old clothes into the washing basket, I go over to my room and knock on the door.

M - "are you changed yet?"

C - "yup!"

I open the door and Charlotte is sitting down on the bed looking gorgeous.

M - "right get up so I can sort these blankets out"

She gets up and I hop onto the bed. I shake the blankets and sort the pillows out.

M - "what side do you want to stay on?"

I hope she doesn't say the wall side as that's my side, I never sleep on the open side as I'm always scared of falling off.

C - "the wall side"

I grunt and pull her onto the bed. She falls on top of me and our laughs sync.

I look down at her and realise that she actually is the prettiest girl I know. Everything about her is perfect. The brown hair,the freckles,the eyes,the lips and just everything about her.

She jumps to the wall side and lays down immediately.

C - "so what are we gonna do about the whole situation? I really do like you Mia"

M - "I don't know, my mum won't approve, probably another fall out will happen in the friend group and I can't be arsed with that"

C - "well we can stay friends in public but lovers in private?"

M - "no"

C - "oh"

M - "NO,NO no. I didn't meant it like that I mean I want to be able to show you off"

C - "so what's going to happen? We can stay friends for now until you sort everything?"

.......