gone

Mia's POV -

We all walk Carly home as it was getting to 11PM and we didn't want her to walk alone. Everyone gives her a hug apart from me and Autumn, we aren't really the hugging type. We all say our goodbyes and start walking again. This time we were heading back into town as the fun wasn't over with. I can tell Charlotte's feeling abit awkward around us as we've all sobered up. Everyone else was walking ahead so I decided to start a conversation with Charlotte.

"So when did you know you were a lesbian?"

"Well I remember when I was with my boyfriend at the time but I was more attracted to his sister, I always felt awkward around him and then i kissed a girl and that's when I realised"

"Oh wow that must've been hard, being in a relationship where you don't feel attracted to your partner"

"Yeah it was difficult at the time but then shortly after I met my girlfriend"

"Wait what you've got a girlfriend and you still decided to make out with me?"

"Just wanted to know what you tasted like"

Wow she was BOLD. She's already comfortable around me even though we only met hours ago. It's probably the alcohol I think to myself. I open Snapchat on my phone and Charlotte takes my phone off me and types her snap in.

"Here there's my snap"

She pulls out her phone and accepts the friend request. I don't know how to feel.

We start walking again and a man comes out of nowhere and tries to grab me, I instantly turn around and punch him in the nose. Reece comes over and drags me away.

"What the fuck are you doing" Reece shouts at the bloke.

Everyone looks at eachother in confusion.

"You're seriously trying to grab a 14year old girl?" As those words were said Reece gives him a hard blow to jaw.

Marjorie and Autumn come running over and drag me away from the situation. I wouldn't budge. I want to stay.

"Mia come on, we're going now"

"No Marjorie shut it, I want to see what happens"

All we can hear is punches being thrown. Reece falls on the floor so Winter had no choice but to jump in.

It was brutal. There was blood everywhere. Autumn and I pull Reece up and walk into a McDonald's. I run to the bathroom to get some tissues for his nose while Autumn sits him down. Deliah comes into the bathroom after me and washes her hands.

"Why do you have blood over you?"

"It's Reece's blood I came in after you and Autumn and I put my hand on the table not realising his blood was everywhere"

"Alright then"

I get out and pass Reece the tissue. Marjorie holds his head back so blood won't drip down on the table.

"Siobhan,Winter and Sorscha have went home now so it's just us 6 but me and Autumn are heading home soon because of our dad"

Autumn gives Reece a faint smile and they both walk out of the McDonalds, leaving me,Charlotte,Marjorie and Deliah.

"Well guys me and Deliah are probably also gonna get going as it's now half 12, so I'll see you two on Thursday"

"Yeh whatever bye Marjorie"

We exchange looks and roll our eyes at eachother.

"Charlotte do you want any food?"

"Ehm I'm not really bothered"

"I'll get us some nuggets and chips, what drink do you want?"

"An oasis please thank you"

I go up to one of the kiosks and put the order in, I take one of the table service signs so I didn't need to get back up. I go and sit back down opposite Charlotte. She looks at me and smiles, I then notice she's looking at my chest.

"Haha look all you want" I laugh out

"Wha what?"

"You heard Char"

I flash a faint smile and ask her about her girlfriend. I find out that her names Lucy and she's 15.

"I might break up with her though because of the distance, I do wish I was back in Croydon with her"

"If you think that's the best thing to do then do it"

I'm not the best at comforting so it started getting awkward. Our nuggets and chips arrive and we start eating right away. We haven't ate all day so this was amazing.

We finish the food within minutes.

"Are you going home or do you want to stay at mine?"

"It's up to you, if you want me to stay then I will"

"Sure you're staying then"

We laugh and walk outside to realise it's raining, I love the rain. It always made me feel cold but it was a nice type of cold. The sound it made when hitting the concrete and windows was so satisfying. I notice that Charlotte's shivering abit so I take my jacket off and put it over her head.

"Mia aren't you going to be cold?"

"Nah I love the rain"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Charlotte"

I start skipping around in the gloomy weather. I still have my diet coke from McDonald's so I quickly neck it and throw the cup into the bin.

I take Charlotte's hand and start dancing around with her, it's so much fun. I'm shocked I managed to even let Charlotte see this side of me.

I hate showing my 'nice' side to people, but with Charlotte I was surprisingly comfortable around her and I haven't even known her for a day.

We get back to mine and I run myself a warm shower.

"Make yourself comfy and find some pyjamas to wear, there's some chicken in the fridge"

"Okay, thanks Mia"

"Anytime"

I get in the shower and let the warm water run down my body. I look down and see my wrists, I'm not ashamed of the scars. I'm more happy that I have them as it proves I didn't lose my battle.

I wash my hair and shave my legs. I hop out and put a towel around me, I pick up the hoodie and shorts I had brought in the bathroom with me. I discover that the hoodie isn't my favourite one.

I slide my sliders on and walk into the bedroom where Charlotte was, I felt bad as I was just in a towel and she didn't need to see that but I want her to help me find my favourite hoodie.

"Hey Charlotte have you seen the black hoodie with prettylittlething writte-"

"Oh this one I'm wearing? I'll take it off and give it you"

She goes to take it off and as she lifts it up I could see that she was only in her bra. Her figure is amazing.

"Nono it's fine it looks nice on you"

I go back into the bedroom and throw on the hoodie and shorts I had in there. As soon as my clothes were on I went downstairs and threw the towel into the washing machine and turned it on.

I hear Charlotte come down the stairs and she asks for a drink.

"What do you want? Diet coke,Dr pepper,orange or apple juice or water?"

"Apple juice will be nice thank you"

She smiles and puts her hands together Infront of her.

"You prefer apple juice over orange? You little physcopath"

We both start laughing and make our way back up stairs to mt bedroom. It felt nice to have company instead of being home alone all the time.

"Oh I'm not going school tomorrow so if you are tell me and I'll prepare breakfast for you"

"Nah I'm not going if you're not, you're the only person I trust"

She trusts me...? We've only just met though.