drink up

Charlotte's POV -

I wake up to the sound of music, I look down at my chest and see Mia's gone. Mia pretty much weighs nothing so even if she was still on me I wouldn't be able to feel her body weight.

I get myself up and walk down the stairs and notice Deliah,Carly and Autumn in the kitchen, Mia is still nowhere to be seen. I can see that there's a bottle of vodka on the side. I take myself into the kitchen and smile at everyone.

Deliah - "get Charlotte"

Deliah's tone is cold.

Charlotte - "where's Mia?"

Autumn - "oh she's went outside for some reason"

Carly - "AUTUMN CAN I PLEASE ATLEAST HAVE ONE DRINK"

"NO"

We all say in unison. We look at eachother and let out a small laugh.

Carly - "well Mia is out there spewing her guts up because she's mixed drugs with alcohol, you Autumn you're tipsy, Deliah is pretty much drunk, Aria's also drinking so why can't I?"

Charlotte - "Mia's out side being sick?"

Aria - "yup"

Carly - "PLEASE AUTUMN AND DELIAH ONE DRINK WON'T HURT"

Autumn - "fine"

Autumn pours Carly a drink and I make my way outside. I grip Mia's hair and take the bobble off my wrist. I tie her hair back and start to rub her back.

"Let it all out"

The sounds of the gagging make me feel sick to my stomach. After 2 minutes she was finally done. We walk back inside and I get her a bottle of water and force it down her throat.

Autumn - "YES MIA GET BACK ON THE VODKA GIRL"

It's pretty clear that Autumn is hammered. She can't even say a full sentence without stopping half way through.

Autumn - "HERE CHACHA HAVE A DRINK"

I take the drink off Autumn and take a sip. It's pretty much vodka with a splash of lemonade.

I get some paper towels and lift Mia's chin up to wipe the sick from around her mouth. We make eye contact. The tension was strong Mia breaks the eye contact and silence.

Mia - "Autumn can you come the bathroom with me?"

Autumn agrees and they both try to walk up the stairs while falling over a few times.

Deliah - "I'm so certain I can turn Mia into a lezza for me"

I raise my eyebrows and turn to look at Deliah.

Charlotte - "so am I"

Carly - "can't lie I think Mia would go for Charlotte"

Aria - "stop I think she'd go for Deliah as she's known her longer"

Charlotte - "why are we even talking about this? Mia's straight so I don't think we even have a chance"

As I say the last sentence all we hear is banging coming from the stairs. We rush out and see Mia on top of Autumn at the bottom of the stairs. They both start laughing and Mia tries to get herself up but she can only manage to plank over Autumn. Before I know it Autumn pulls Mia down from her top and kisses her.

Carly - "yeah if you're going to get drunk with everyone here be prepared for someone to neck on with you, they turn lesbian after a few drinks"

Charlotte - "noted"

I turn to Deliah and she looks ANGRY.

After shouting Mia's and Autumn's names for 3 minutes they finally pull apart and get themselves up. Mia wipes the lipstick off her mouth and so does Autumn.

Deliah - "well you two had a fun time with us standing here watching, poor Carly doesn't need to see that"

Carly - "EXCUSE YOU I WAS LOOKING AWAY ACTUALLY"

I let out a laugh and walk Mia back to the kitchen. We manage to end up in the living room so I help her sit down on the sofa, Deliah comes stumbling in and passes us both a drink.

Deliah - "drink up!"

Mia chugs her drink and so does Deliah.

Deliah somehow ends up on my lap. She cups my face and starts kissing me, I didn't resist. I pull her closer and let my hand support her back.

Mia - "what the fuck Deliah get off her"

Mia's words are slurred so we just carry on with our little make out session, until Mia pulls Deliah off me.

Deliah - "what was that for?"

Mia - "let her be Deliah go back to the kitchen"

Mia was stumbling around the living room, it's clear she doesn't know what exactly is happening. Deliah walks back off to the kitchen and Mia sits next to me. She puts her legs over my lap while complaining about what had just happened.

Mia - "bro you're new to the group and yet she wants to make out with you, Deliah needs to chill not every woman is attracted to her"

Charlotte - "I didn't mind, this is how me and my old friends use to act after a couple drinks"

Mia - "if you don't mind then why don't you kiss me?"

Now this is something I'll never refuse. From the last kiss I had with Mia I've been hooked on her since.

I throw myself onto her lap and pull her in. At first it's small pecks. The liquor on her lips is intoxicated. I want more.

Her hair gets tangled in between my fingers while her hands find the way to my waist. Our tongues fight for dominance and she wins.

Deliah's POV -

I walk back into the living with more drinks for Mia and Charlotte, they were full on getting at it.

Deliah - "excuse me, Mia you went mad at me for kissing her but yet look at you with her tongue down your throat"

Charlotte wipes her mouth.

Charlotte - "oh no this was my idea, I wanted to kiss her"

Deliah - "oh, well here 2 more drinks"

I walk out and I can feel my anger, I go to Autumn and get a cig out of her pocket.

Autumn - "why are you in a bad mood?"

Deliah - "maybe because the love of my life has some other girls tongue down her throat"

Autumn - "ohhhh"

Deliah - "I'm going home now anyway bye"

I reach for a lighter and light the cig while slamming the door behind me.