Chapter 46

BAKUGO POV

I look at Sakura in shock.

"But how?" I asked "don't you usually heal fast when you sleep?"

She nods. "I guess the meditating sped up the process" she said "I'm kinda surprised too"

The other extras and I just stare at her, aside from deku's mumbling.

She tilts her head to the side. "What?"

I snap out of me staring and walk over to her holding a hand out to pull her back up.

"We're just amazed by how much you have improved over the last few months" I replied. "When you first became one of us you were like a scared little girl but now you're stronger, more confident too"

I smirk as she blushes a bit before looking away, taking my hand to let me pull her up off the ground.

"I wouldn't have been able to without all of you" she said quietly "especially you katsuki"

My heart swell, loving the way I hear my name roll off her tongue.

"What can I say, you bring out the better side of me" I said as I cup her face in my hands and kiss her, and she immediately kisses back.

Unfortunately we don't for long cause damn glasses appears next to us.

"Sakura and bakugo" he says "I must advise you to please not conduct PDA on school grounds"

We pull away and I glare at him. "Why the hell you all still here and staring?"

"We couldn't help it" said raccoon eyes "you two are so cute"

I roll my eyes as Sakura giggles next to me, before grabbing my hand.

"Why don't we all go back inside?" She said "maybe I can convince Mr. Aizawa to let us go to the beach or the school pool"

The extras agree and they head back inside first, giving me an opportunity to kiss my girlfriend again.

"You're amazing" I whispered to her as we pull away again.

"That makes two of us" she whispered back. "Now come on I gotta call dad."

"Do any of the other extras know two of our teachers are your adopted parents?" I asked as we head inside.

She shrugs. "I don't think it would matter if they did" she replied "either way it shouldn't be their business"

SAKURA POV

We get back inside and I head to the kitchen, while Katsuki goes to sit on the couch to chat with Enjiro. I find it next to the coffee maker and I pick it up, hit dad's contact and put the phone up to my ear.

After a few rings he picks up.

"Hello?" I hear his tired voice say.

"Hey dad" I said "it's me"

"Sakura?" He says "how are you able to use the phone when your ears aren't healed?

"I was somehow able to heal them when I meditated a little bit ago" I replied "I don't completely understand myself"

I hear him hum in the speaker.

"So what do you need kid?"

"I was wondering if the class and I can go to the beach or use the school pool today?"

"Unfortunately it's too late to request a trip to the beach" he said "but you all can use the pool, I'm working on some shines in the school before tomorrow so you'll have to leave when I do"