Chapter 45

SAKURA POV

After the exam we all pile back into the bus and we head back to the school. We get to the dorms and Katsuki leads me to the door of the building and stops.

"Are you okay firecracker?" I asked, noticing the sad look on his face.

He nods. "I'm gonna go on a walk with deku" he said "me and him need to talk"

I just nod, a bad feeling forming in the pit of my stomach and I watch him walk away towards izuku. I watch as he talks to him then they both walk off leaving me worried and confused.

A cold hand lands on my shoulder making my jump and whip around to see shoto behind me, making me relax.

"My apologies" he said "i briefly forgot you can't hear normally right now"

I wave him off. "It's alright"

He looks in the direction katsuki and Izuku walked off to. "Where is bakugo and midoriya going?"

I shrug. "Not gonna lie I'm kind of concerned" I said "I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen"

"I'm sure they'll be fine" said shoto before he looks at me and offers his arm. "Would you like me to be your ears till bakugo gets back?"

I nod with a smile as I link my arm with his. "Thank you shoto" I said "not gonna lie not being able to hear is pretty difficult to me, it's one of the things that helps me when I fight"

"You'll recover soon, you've said so yourself that you heal fast"

I nod.

We walk inside and a pink blob appears in front once me making me jump and possibly squeal.

Mina was in front of me and I can tell by her lips that she was talking super fast making me furrow my brow in frustration.

Shoto must have noticed cause he places a hand on mine.

I watch as Mina calms down as shoto explains and her eyes widen in realization and she starts bowing apologizing I assume.

"She was asking if you like to watch a movie with them" translated shoto.

I nod. "Only if they put on the subtitles"

Mina nods and we follow her to the lounge room and I sit next to tenya and Enjiro.

They put on a random movie called Godzilla and we all relax, eating popcorn that rikido had made.

As it plays on I feel myself getting tired as the events of today catch up to me and I lean my head on enji. he leans back a bit more to make me comfortable, and I was soon fast asleep.

BAKUGO POV

I led deku to ground beta after leaving sakura with the other extras.

"Kacchan" said deku "why are we out here?"

I stop my walking. "We need to talk"

I turn around to look at him and I take note of his nerves.

"All this time I've always hated you" I stated. "You were always weak and quirk less, you always admired me more after I got my quirk and no matter how many times I put you down you, a worthless nobody always came back"

"Kacchan" said deku.

"Then when you passed the entrance exam for UA I thought you were lying to me this whole time." I continued "and when you told me about your borrowed power I thought you were just making me out to be a fool. Then I started watching you become stronger and stronger since all might came back and then you got strong enough to pass the licensing exam"