¹⁸

"what are those boxes by the entrance? are you moving out?"

"no, i'm not" you said, as you turned to look at dabi.

you smiled softly, before wrapping your arms around him.

"welcome home"

"home, huh...?" he sighed, as he placed a kiss on your head.

"you're basically living with me for the past couple of weeks, so... yes, home!"

he looked at you, as he caressed your cheek. you leaned into his touch, your eyes closing in the process.

"only you would give a home to a villain"

"you're not that with me, though, are you?" you whispered, as you opened your eyes.

"guess i'm not" he answered, capturing your lips with his.

you could notice dabi was getting calmer everytime you were seeing him.

he was walking around your apartment with his guard completely down— because he trusted you.

he was being more open about himself, and you would be lying if you said you didn't appreciate it.

he pulled away, before softly kissing your lips again; tasting your cherry chapstick.

"how did the meeting with the league go?" you asked, as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"you know... same old boring stuff"

"would you mind if we stopped by today?"

"what for?"

"those boxes at the entrance, they have old clothes and hair accessories of mine. i thought of giving them to himiko"

"why?"

"i don't wear them anymore—"

"why her?" he interrupted you.

"she's my friend! i would love to go out shopping with her, but we know that this can't happen" you said, poking his arm.

"why are you befriending lunatics?"

"stop calling her that!"

"i think she's cute and passionate about what she's doing" you added.

"you mean being a villain"

"of course! a hero can be passionate about their job, and so can a villain"

"you know, princess, i never asked you this before; how come you're on our side and the heroes side at the same time?"

"i grew up supporting and loving heroes, but... as an adult, i can see that some times villains are on the right"

"answer me this one more question" he said, as he played with the ends of your hair.

"anything you want"

"what's your opinion on endeavor?"

"i don't give a fuck about endeavor"

"that's why you're my favorite girl" he said with a smirk on his face.

"you dislike him?" you asked, in which he nodded.

"i have to fill you in some time"

your eyes widened in surprise, and dabi swore he could see sparkles in them.

"you're gonna tell me about you!"

"yeah, i will"

"when?" you asked, a big smile on your face.

"definitely not today" he said, making you pout.

"didn't you say something about visiting the hide out?" he continued, as he squeezed your cheeks together.

you nodded, as you checked the time. dabi dropped his hand, letting it rest on your hips.

"i contacted kurogiri earlier and told him to appear around six. so, we have ten minutes left til then" you informed him.

he was looking down at you, with his hands resting on your hips. at his silence, you raised your head— eyes meeting his.

"what is it?"

"nothing. just thinking of your face and how it shined earlier"

"i'm just excited!"

"you rarely tell me things about yourself..." you added.

"i know. but, in some time, you'll know more than just random facts— as you like to call them"

"how much time til then?"

"shut up and wait"

"yes sir"