³¹

by the time you woke up, it was already nine at night

by the time you woke up, it was already nine at night. your whole body felt sore and you knew it was mostly your fault.

you looked around you, noticing that you were in your room. you got up and opened your closet, grabbing a pair of panties and a bathrobe.

you left the room and went to the bathroom, locking yourself in. you didn't even know if touya was still at your house, yet, you knew that you weren't exactly ready to face him and his wrath.

you spent around half an hour to shower, while also trying to relax your tense muscles.

you wrapped your bathrobe around you, as you dried your hair with a towel. you unlocked the bathroom door, slowly making your way to the living room.

the stinging pain in between your legs was making it harder for you to walk, and you could only hold the wall for support.

you stood under your living room's doorway, eyes locked on touya's back. he turned around, his eyes meeting yours in the dimly lit room.

"you stayed" you said softly, as he walked towards you.

"you passed out on me, y/n"

you felt a pang in your chest the moment your given name left his lips. he wasn't supposed to call you that. he was supposed to call you by one of the petnames you adored.

"you're mad at me"

"he's outside"

"what?"

"your beloved keigo is outside, y/n. waiting for you on your balcony"

"don't call him that! he's not my beloved!"

touya didn't say anything. he could notice the anger in your eyes and in your tone, so he chose to not fuel the fire just yet.

he left your broken phone in your hands, before turning around;

"go and talk to him. and when you're back here... we're gonna have a conversation"