!!DISCLAIMER!!

Welcome to *another* Sting x Reader story of my own creation. This is just a fun little thing that I hope you all like.

So, here we go.

What you need to know going into this:
-This is a high school AU.

-You are the president of the Art Club

-There are other 'clubs' besides your basic ones like art and theatre. These clubs consist of Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel etc.. I guess think of them as homeroom classes?

-Even if someone is in a different grade level, there is a chance you can still have a class with whoever. For example, since you are a junior and everyone else is mostly a senior, you can have gym, art, music, (all the fun classes) with seniors/juniors/sophomores/freshman. It doesn't matter when it comes to those classes.

-You're an amazing painter, best in the school as the art teacher would say. You specialize in portraits and landscapes. That being said, you really like realism and Impressionism, and all things that branch off of them.

-Your best friend is... wait for it... you'll never guess... it's Lisanna! (Let's put a stop to Lisanna hate in 2024😭 I get it we all didn't like her when she was first introduced (at least I didn't) but let's put an end to it)

IN THIS STORY, IT STARTS OUT A WEEK INTO THE SCHOOL YEAR. I REPEAT, WHEN THE STORY STARTS, YOU ARE ALEADY A WEEK INTO THE SCHOOL YEAR. THANK YOU.

Anddddd that's about it. I'm sure if I think of something I'll let you all know. But for now, have fun!!