2

During homeroom you saw Lucy whispering to Natsu. You hoped that she didn't say anything to him about your crush on Sting. You were hoping and praying.

"Alright everyone, settle down!" Makarov announced, and surprisingly, everyone did. "Welcome back to another year. For some of you, it is your last and I hope you make it a good one!"

"We still have one more year together!" Lisanna smiled happily, hugging your shoulders. You smiled back at her, returning her hug. But it was bittersweet. You would be watching your sister and all of her friends leave this year, the ones who made school tolerable. You felt bad for Wendy. She made fast friends with them just for them to leave this year.

"Now, getting down to business... Y/n is in charge of the mural again this year. I'm sure it'll be just as great as the last." Makarov said. "When will you start working on it?"

"Today at lunch." You smiled a bit. "If anyone has any suggestions, say them now or forever hold your peace."

"My face! Everyone should get to see my face, hahaha!" Natsu laughed, only getting a few laughs from everyone else.

"Be serious! Anyone else?"

"What if you show like... I don't know, different elements?" Wendy suggested. "Like air, fire, water, earth..."

"Hmm, that's not a bad idea." You took out a note book and wrote it down.

"It's a horrible idea! You need to do something better than that!" Gajeel yelled, rolling his eyes.

"Then you suggested something better, metal face!" Natsu yelled at him.

"A tribute to old musicians!"

"That's horrible!"

"Says you!"

"The answer is obvious! Just paint the Fairy Tail emblem!"

"There's other classes! She can't do that!"

"Y/n, we trust that you will do your best work and represent Fairy Tail is a mature manner." Makarov nodded his head at you.

"Of course." You have him a nod back.

"Alright then. Moving on... I ask that all of the athletes... don't start any fights! Please, I beg of you! I can't keep writing accident reports!"

***

Lunch time came quickly after your English and math class. And you couldn't wait. You hurried to the art room to place a big piece of paper on the hallway floor so you wouldn't get any paint on it. The you put on your artist jacket that was already covered in paint, and started to get to work.

You took a lot of pride in your art. You looked forward to painting the mural.

As you started to map out what you had planned, other students started to come around and watch you in your element, mainly just ones from Fairy Tail. But there were a few from Blue Pegasus and Mermaid Heel that came by.

"I see a lot of blue, Y/n!" Lisanna smiled widely as she took a bite of her food.

"There will be blue, yellow, pink..." you trailed off as you thought about all the elements you wanted to put into the mural. "I think it'll be beautiful."

"I know it will." Lisanna smiled. "Will you tell me what you have planned?"

"Well, there will be a sun, roses, and I plan on painting—"