Our First Fight

Mia and Charlotte never fought. They always talked things out to keep it from escalating into something bigger. They'd have small disagreements here and there, the current one being what they were going to wear to the ball.

But even this disagreement was small and they reminded eachother daily just how much they loved eachother. Today Mia was getting ready for her longest trip away from Charlotte this trip had the best lead and best possible chance for Mia to be able to see her dad.

As much as Charlotte supported her travels and her decision to search for her father Charlotte couldn't help but become slightly frustrated. She had heard that autumn and winter had gotten married, and Reece and Marjorie moved in together. It made her want to take the next step with Mia but how could she if Mia continued to take off every week.

"Goodmorning sweetheart." Mia said rolling over and pulling Charlotte closer to her. "Morning." Charlotte mumbled trying to not sound upset. But Mia could read her so easily she knew something was wrong. "Baby are you ok?" Mia questioned kissing her forehead. "I'm fine Mia." Charlotte sighed laying her head in Mia's chest.

"Char? Baby. What's wrong?" Mia asked trying to look Charlotte in the eyes. "Do you have to go?" Charlotte said sadly. Mia let out a sigh and pulled Charlotte in to comfort her. "Yes baby, but I'll be back super fast ok?" Mia said trying to calm her girlfriend down.

"But this is the longest trip you're taking Mia. I just miss you so much when you're away I just want you here." Charlotte whined as some tears form in her eyes. "I know sweetheart, and the moment I find my father I'll be back for good ok?" Mia said. But all this seemed to do was frustrate Charlotte even more.

Charlotte rolled her eyes and stood up and walked in the bathroom shutting the door. She wanted to walk away before she said something she didn't mean. She just wanted to take a shower to calm down before continuing this conversation.

Mia watched as her girlfriend stormed to the bathroom and shut the door. She was confused she wasn't sure what she said that seemed to upset her. But she knew that was what Charlotte needed to do to calm down before talking it out so she patiently waited at the door of the bed for Charlotte to come out.

She was pulled from thoughts when Charlotte emerged from the bathroom. Mia stood and walked over to her wrapping her in her arms. "Sweetheart what did I say that upset you?" Mia asked confused. "It's nothing Mia." Charlotte said slightly pushing past her to get dressed.

"Char." Mia said as she looked over at the brunette. Charlotte didn't answer she simply just continued to get ready. "Are we going to talk this out or are you going to stand over there and pout like a child." Mia said her voice slightly raised out of frustration.

Charlotte scoffed and turned around. "Fine. You want to know why I'm frustrated Mia. Because I fucking love you and I want to be with you all the time but every week you go off running to another country on another dead end search for a man that abandoned you. I get you want the closure but mis I can't keep losing you week after week for you to come home for a few days where I'm having to pick up the pieces after another dead end." Charlotte exploded out of anger.

Mia looked at her girlfriend with her eyes wide. She knew her leaving was taking a toll on both of them but she never expected her to lash out. Let alone bash on her search for her father. "Are we about to have our first fight." Mia asked angrily, her eyebrow raised slightly.

Charlotte just rolled her eyes and turned around continuing to get ready. "Char I know this is hard. Ok? But this lead is probably the one baby then I'll be home for good." Mia tried to de escalate the situation. "You say that everytime Mia, but everytime you come back empty handed. He doesn't want to be found, why can't you just let it go." Charlotte asked angrily.

Mia was taken back by charlottes response. "Wow." Was all Mia said before turning and leaving the room. She didn't want to make this fight any worse than it was.

Charlotte stared at herself in the mirror as she replayed everything she had just said. Her eyes widen when she realizes just how cruel she sounded. She wanted the closure for Mia, she did, but she let her emotions get in the way. She ran downstairs to find her girlfriend and make things right.

She approached the back slider when she saw Mia sat on the steps. She stood there for a moment watching her. She watched as Mia lifted her hand to her face to wipe away tears. Her heart broke into tiny pieces.

She opened the door and sat down next to her. "Mia... I'm so sorry. I lashed out and I shouldn't have. I want nothing more than for you to find the closure you deserve." Charlotte said as she looked down into her own lap.

"I'm sorry too." Mia whispered trying not to cry. "Mia you have nothing to be sorry about. Please know that. I love you so much and I just want to take the next step with you and live together. But I can be patient. We will wait as long as it takes for you to find closure." Charlotte said as she reached out to grab Mia's hand.

Mia whipped her head towards the brunette unsure if she heard her right. "What did you say." Mia said trying to hold back the excitement. Charlottes eyes widened when she realized what she had said. "I- um... well. I want to live together Mia." Charlotte said turning red.

Mia smiled cupping chats face in her hands kissing her deeply. Charlottes hands made their wait to Mia's hair as she kissed her girlfriend deeper. Charlotte gasped when she felt Mia pick her up and carry her into the house.

They never broke the kiss as Mia carried her to the bedroom. She laid Charlotte on the bed and started trailing kisses down her neck. Charlotte wrapped her legs around Mia's waist and she moaned loudly gripping Mia's hair tighter.

Mia took her time taking each article of clothing off of Charlotte and leaving a trail of kisses in their place. "M-Mia.... Please." Charlotte begged. Mia smirked she slowly let her fingers wander through her folds as Charlotte gasped at the touch. "F-fuck." Charlotte said gripping the sheets tightly.

"You don't get to cum till I say so do you understand." Mia said sternly her dominance showing. She wanted to make Charlotte earn it after everything she said to her during the fight. "W-what b-but..." charlotte started "ah. Ah. Ah. Be a good girl and listen." Mia said lightly slapping charlottes inner thigh causing the brunette to bite her lip and moan deeply.

Mia inserted two fingers allowing Charlotte to adjust. "When you get close you warn me. Do you understand." Mia said staring into charlottes eyes. "Y-yes." Charlotte said nervously. Mia picked up the pace as charlottes hips matched the rhythm. Mia added her thumb to the mix circling her clit. She could feel Charlotte tightening around her as Charlotte moaned louder. "M-Mia fuck I'm gonna cum please.." Charlotte begged.

Mia immediately pulled her hand away and stared at a very confused and frustrated chat. "Mia?! Why did you stop." Charlotte whined. Mia just smirked. "Did you think I'd let you come that easily after how you spoke to me." She said as she gently traced her fingers along the brunettes face.

"I'm letting you calm down then we will go again." Mia said with a wink. Charlotte looked at the red head her eyes wide with anticipation. After a couple of minutes Mia picked up right where she left off not even allowing Charlotte time to adjust this time. "Fuck." Charlotte yelled as she matched the pace with her hips. Mia leaned down leaving small marks all over charlottes chest. She felt her sweetheart getting close and added her tongue to the mid this time.

Charlottes hands went into mias hair making sure she didn't pull away this time. Charlottes legs start to shake violently as she starts to see stars. "Fuck, oh god Mia." Charlotte screamed. She had one of the most intense orgasms she's ever had as Mia held her close till she stopped shaking. "I love you sweetheart." Mia said kissing her head. "I love you Mia." Charlotte responded. "After this trip I'll talk to my landlord and get off my lease." Mia whispered as she squeezed Charlotte tighter. They wanted to savor this moment because this trip was 3 weeks long. The longest they'd ever be apart and the last time they'd ever be apart.