Skeletons

Vivian paced back and forth in her bedroom. Her Halloween ball outfit sitting on her bed. She kept glancing it at it as her thoughts fought against each other. She wanted to go she wanted to stop Siobhan from marrying Rodger. She wanted to tell Siobhan how she felt. But she was so scared, scared Siobhan wouldn't feel the same, scared Siobhan would feel the same but still marry him. Most importantly scared at the possibility she would watch the love of her life marry her abuser.

Vivian took a deep breath and grabbed her outfit getting ready for the night. She put in her outfit a female version of Gomez Addams. The white shirt under the jacket unbuttoned slightly. She tied her hair back in a half up half down look. Her silver chain with a cross dangling on her chest. She put her hands in her pockets and stared at her reflection. Truthfully she loved this look, she had never looked better.

She took another deep breath, "you've got this. Go get your girl." She said to herself before grabbing her wallet, keys, and phone and walking out. As she pulled up to the venue she walked in, confidence high. She wanted to find Siobhan right away and tell her. She walked in and her eyes scanned her surroundings, looking for the familiar blonde hair. Her gaze stopped as she saw Siobhan. Rodger had his arms wrapped tightly around her tiny waist. The blonde had both her hands gripping her champagne.

The older man looked like he was talking to his friend, the two men cheered the glasses before Rodger leaned in to kiss Siobhan. Vivian watched as the blonde slightly hesitated before cupping his face and kissing him putting on a show like she loved him. Vivian felt sick, she gripped her stomach before making a beeline to the bar she needed a drink. And a strong one.

Vivian was on her third pint and starting to feel the effects. Vivian stared at a spot on the bar table her mind filling with thoughts, part of her wanted to stay and still talk to Siobhan, but something was telling her to just leave. Mia and Charlotte finally arrived an hour late, the couple couldn't keep their hands off of each other after seeing each other in their costumes.

Mia immediately spotted the raven haired woman literally moping at the bar. Mia rolled her eyes and looked down to her brunette sweetheart. "Char I'm going to go check on Vivian you ok for a sec?" Mia said stroking the brunettes cheek. Charlottes eyes locked with Marjorie who waived her over, "yea I'll be fine just don't be too long" Charlotte said with a smile leaning in to give the red head a kiss.

"Don't worry baby the devil can't be without her angel for too long." Mia said before walking towards Vivian. Vivian decided to leave she didn't and couldn't watch Siobhan marry Rodger. As she turned to go she ran straight into a muscular red head. Mia grabbed Vivian's arm to hold her in place. "Fancy seeing you here." Mia said looking Vivian up and down. "Yea well don't get used to it I'm leaving." Vivian said definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol in her system. Ever since she found out Siobhan was getting married the raven haired woman felt too sick to even eat so the alcohol was hitting her a lot harder than usual.

"You're not going anywhere you're far too intoxicated to drive, and you need to go stop this wedding." The red head said pushing Vivian back down into her seat. "Mia let me leave." Vivian said trying to stand up. "No viv, you don't get to run away." The red head said growing irritated. "I can't....." Vivian said looking down towards the ground her head in her hands. "You can." Mia said firmly ordering a water for the older woman. "I can't watch the love of my life marry her abuser!" Vivian snapped standing up trying to push past the red head.

Mia paused holding onto Viv. She had her suspicions but didn't realize she was right. "The love of your life?" Mia asked making Vivian meet her eyes. Vivian realized what she said, her eyes wide. "I-..." Vivian tried to speak but grew nervous. "Vivian. Sit down. Drink water. Eat something. Sober up and go tell Siobhan." Mia said before walking off towards her sweetheart and pulling her into a sweet kiss making Marjorie cringe.