Feelings

Marjorie and Autumn had recently been a lot more loving towards the other. Both women had started being around the other more often and going out for drinks too. One night at the bar Marjorie drunkenly expressed feelings for the younger brunette. Autumn heart fluttered at the thought but she knew Marjorie was drunk and that there was a chance that she wouldn't remember it the next day.

Autumn sighed as she sat down at her desk, she wanted to tell Marjorie how she felt. She needed to tell her. She had spent a little extra time getting ready this morning putting on her black button up and red braces a combo Marjorie has openly complimented before. She unbuttoned one extra button allowing her bright red lace bra to very slightly be on show.

Her hair was pink straight in her usual half up half down. She got to work trying to busy herself to pass the time quicker. She heard the front door open and shut and knew Marjorie had arrived. She took a deep breath taking a glance at her appearance on her phone before acting natural.

She froze when she heard the familiar voice of her brother and sighed, of course he was here right now. Autumn got to filling out paperwork that needed done as the couple entered the office. The brunette rolled her eyes not even looking up at them or she'd be sick. "Morning Autumn" Marjorie said letting her hands go through her hair as she sighed happily. The last time she did this movement she had found out her best friend and her brother hadn't left the bed for 3 days.

"Marjorie" Autumn said rolling her eyes. "Hey little sis you alright?" Reece said slightly concerned. Autumn just looked at him before continuing her work. Marjorie gave a sympathetic look to her boyfriend before leaning in to kiss him thanking him for the coffee before he left.

As the brunette sat down she looked over at Autumn confused on why she was suddenly getting the cold shoulder. Truthfully she had started getting second thoughts about herself and Reece, the more time she spent with Autumn the more she wanted to be around her. She wanted to be with her. That thought scared her.

She knew how different she was to Autumn and knew that brunette would never feel the same. Or so she thought. "Aut? Did Reece do something?" Marjorie said feeling slightly protective of her best friend. "No." Autumn said not even looking at Marjorie, she was jealous and angry not at Marjorie but at the fact that Marjorie wasn't hers and wouldn't be.

Marjorie started to panic what had she done? The more she stared at her friend the more she felt attracted to her. Her eyes trailed down Autumn body and dropping when she caught the glimpse of the red lace bra. She bit her lip and did her best not to utter a word. "What Marjorie?" Autumn said still not looking in her friend's direction but can feel her stare. Marjorie crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at the younger brunette.

"Ok what's up. Why are you pouting." Marjorie said calling out her best friend. Autumn finally looked over at the brunette and raised her eyebrow. "Excuse me. I'm not pouting." Autumn said in her calm whispered tone but there was fire behind the words. "Yea you are. So spill." Marjorie said not backing down. She wasn't sure where the confidence was coming from but she didn't mind it.

Autumn finally stood from her chair walking over to Marjorie who was still seated. Autumn spun her chair and placed her hand on each arm rest looking down at the brunette below her. "Marjorie. I do not pout." Autumn said sternly. Marjorie was still staring at her with narrowed eyes when it hit her. "You're jealous aren't you." Marjorie said a slight blush forming on her face. Autumn held her ground. "Why would I be jealous?" Autumn said refusing to admit her feelings.

"You really think I don't remember what I said at the bar the other night?" Marjorie said honestly. She didn't realize Autumn felt the same. That's all Marjorie had to say before autumns lips were on hers in a heated kiss. Marjorie let out a moan as she wrapped her arms around autumns neck to deepen the kiss. Autumn lifted her up and placed her on the desk standing between her legs as she hands explored Marjorie's body.

Her hands travelled up Marjorie's green sweater and massaged her breasts causing Marjorie's back to arch and her body to move closer to the brunettes touch. "Autumn" she moaned needing more.

"I can make you feel better than he can. He can't make you feel this good" Autumn said pouring her jealousy into the moment. "Autumn please" Marjorie begged her legs spreading further. Autumn hand travelled up Marjorie's skirt feeling how wet she way for her. "Oh you're so ready for me, can he make you this wet hm?" Autumn said biting her lip. Marjorie didn't respond causing Autumn to slap her across the face, "answer my question if you want me to fuck you" Autumn said enjoy g this moment dearly.

Marjorie moan looking into Autumn eyes, "n-no only you" she said breathlessly. "Good girl" Autumn said her hand returning to Marjorie's center. She coerced her clit causing Marjorie's head to shoot back as she moaned loudly. "Shhh we wouldn't want anyone walking in would we?" Autumn said with a smirk. Marjorie did her best to muffle her moans as Autumn interred three fingers her pace fast curling inside of her. "Fuck autumn you feel so good" Marjorie said grabbing the edges of her desk to keep her centered.

Autumn increased her pace feeling Marjorie get closer. "Such good girl for me" Autumn said causing Marjorie to come undone.

Autumn pulled her fingers out and got down on her knees pulling Marjorie's hips closer as her tongues immediately began to explore her center. Marjorie tasted so good Autumn couldn't get enough.

Her paced increased as she massaged her clit with her tongue. "Fuck autumn my god" Marjorie yelled her legs shaking heavily. "Autumn I-.." she couldn't even finish before another orgasm rips through her. Her body shaking as she came down from her high Autumn helping her come back down slowly. "Fuck autumn, I don't think I can move." The brunette giggled picking her up bridal style and stetting her back in her chair.

"Autumn, I like you, I mean it. I don't just like you for that, but god is it a plus. But I want to be with you. I need to break things off with Reece." Marjorie said hoping Autumn liked her for more than sex. Autumn half smiled and looked at her best friend, "I like you too Marjorie. We can talk to Reece together tonight. You have nothing to be afraid of. If he has something to say he has to come through me." Autumn said protectively causing Marjorie to blush.

"Autumn...." Marjorie said biting her lip. Autumn looked up at her and smirked. "Yes?" She responded looking her up and down. "Come back to mine tonight?" Marjorie said with hunger in her eyes. Autumns smirk increased, "I wouldn't be anywhere else." She replied making Marjorie blush heavily.

Together they could do anything. They were unstoppable.