Dreams

A/N: my chapters might be slightly shorter than usual right now, I broke my finger (possibly 2) so it's harder to type but don't worry I won't leave you all hanging!

Siobhan was staying over at Vivian's they had been together for a few months now and only recently did the blonde have the courage to stay over. Ever since Vivian saved her from marrying Roger the two were inseparable. If they weren't cuddled up next to each other watching a movie, or at the park with Jamie they were in bed... having fun. Sex wasn't a priority for either one of them but when you find your forever person you just can't help yourself.

"Hiya darling" Vivian said opening the door for the blonde, "hi Viv" Siobhan said with a smile as she hugged the dark haired woman tightly. "I missed you" Vivian said kissing the blondes forehead before dragging her inside out of the cold and shutting the door.

Vivian began to pull out of the hug when the blonde helped her tighter, "no comeback you're warm!" Siobhan said in a whine. Vivian chuckled as she wrapped her arms around the blonde tighter and warmed her up.

Once she was warm they made their way to the kitchen where Vivian had set up a beautiful candle lit dinner for Siobhan's birthday. "Happy birthday Bon Bon" Vivian said with a smile, she had made Siobhan's favorite chicken dish, there was a lovely handmade red velvet cake. Siobhan's favorite.

"Oh Viv.... You didn't have to do all this... wait. How did you even know it was my birthday? I never told you that. I never tell anyone that." Siobhan said confused as she stared at her girlfriend who was smiling at her with the biggest grin. "Oh about that... I sort of asked Marjorie because I knew you wouldn't tell me if I asked." Vivian said with a giggle. Siobhan rolled her eyes before pulling Vivian in for a sweet kiss.

As the two women sat down they ate and chatted about their day. Vivian said she got the day off for tomorrow and had a surprise for the blonde. Siobhan heart fluttered. She had never experienced love even in her childhood. She most definitely never experienced it with Roger. She never even knew what it felt like, but this. She knew this was love and she'd fight for it everyday, she would never lose this.

They cuddled up on the sofa and watched another one of Siobhan's favorites, "pretty woman" it reminded her of her time with Roger. It didn't upset her or scare her anyone. If anything it showed her what she deserved to have. Once the film was over Vivian looked down and giggled, "we'll so much for our end of night fun" vivian whispered as she picked the sleeping blonde up into her arms and carried her to bed.

Vivian got her settled in before getting herself changed and crawling in next to her. As Vivian wrapped her arms gently around Siobhan she kissed her forehead before drifting off into sleep. During the night Siobhan started to toss and turn. She started to moan in her sleep and it woke Vivian up. Siobhan suffered from nightmares at times when she would remember roger. Vivian placed her hands gently on the blonde to wake her before she heard Siobhan moan again.

She paused and waited, "Vivian" Siobhan moaned out in her sleep. Vivian's eyes widened as she watched Siobhan moan her name through her dream. Vivian bit her lip, the sound of Siobhan's moans always made her crazy. Vivian laid on her side smirking as she stared at the blonde. Once Siobhan's dream had finished she rolled over slightly and her eyes started to flutter open. Vivian smiled at her, her eyes dark with lust.

Siobhan's face turned bright red as she saw her girlfriend staring at her. "Well well if I can make you feel like that in your dream imagine what I'm capable of in person." The dark haired woman smirked. "Viv, please kiss me." Siobhan said pulling at Vivian's shirt. Vivian closed the gap with a deep passionate kiss.

Vivian tugged at Siobhan's shorts pulling them down once with her thong. "Viv.." Siobhan moaned as she kissed her way down the blondes neck. Vivian's fingers felt how wet Siobhan was and it made her moan. "God bon one dream and you're like this. Fuck I love you." Vivian said before pausing her movements all together. Did she just say that.

She lifted her head slightly making eye contact with the blonde. Siobhan was smiling brightly at her, "you what?" She said in utter disbelief that Vivian felt the same. Vivian leaned in and kissed her passionately, "I" she said kissing her lips again, "love" she said kissing her cheek. "You." She said again as she continued kissing down the blondes neck. "Fuck, Vivian I love you too please I need you." The blonde begged as her hands gripped as Vivian's body.

She made her way down to Siobhan's sweet center and took her time. She enjoyed savoring the blondes taste. "Fuck Vivian" Siobhan moaned loudly. Vivian's pace increased as Siobhan gripped her dark hair pushing her into her. "Vivian please don't stop." She begged as she felt herself drawing closer.

Vivian never backed down she felt Siobhan tumble over the edge and helped her ride out her orgasm. Once she was done she kissed the blondes lips, Siobhan moaned as she tasted herself. "Happy birthday darling." Vivian said with a giggle, "I love you " Siobhan replied giving her a gentle kiss once more. "I love you more" Vivian said with a giggle as the blonde wrapped herself into Vivian's touch.

"Sweet dreams my love." Vivian said as she felt the blonde get heavy in her arms.