At What Cost

A/N: I would like to preface this by saying this was a request I don't ship this couple but what the readers want the readers get. I wasn't sure how to write this so I looked to my bestie and she wrote this up for me. Thank you all the credit for this goes to you JMC90X

Autumn and Winter had been dating for coming up a year now, they were both so inlove with eachother and Winter knew he wanted to marry her, the only problem was, he couldn't and wouldn't ask Roger for permission to marry his daughter, he was smart enough to know not waste his time, as he knew Roger would decline the mans request.

The only person to ask, which ultimately made more sense to Winter, was Autumns older brother Reece.
The two had recently reconnected after about 20 years of not speaking, but before that, Reece was her hero, her protector from their father and now that they were back on talking terms Winter knew he would be the go to ask for her hand in marriage, she loved her big brother dearly and although the couple weren't into the idea of keeping up with normal traditions and liked to do what worked for them, the black haired man felt it was the right thing to do.

He wanted to wait till the nursery was closing so he could have some one on one time with Reece, to talk to him about it with no interruptions, it of course would be the most important question he would ever ask Autumn, so he wanted to make it right.

As 7:30 rolls around, Winter pulls into the nursery car park, to only see Reece's Range Rover in there.
Perfect.
He's alone.

He parks up and makes his way inside, once he gets to the office he can tell the blonde is surprised to see him, he didn't actually tell him he would be turning up.

Reece looks up from his paper work and raises an eyebrow.
"Winter. This is a surprise. Is something the matter? Where's Aut?"
He asks with genuine concern in his voice.

The short man has his hands behind his back, standing nervously.
He doesn't know what it is, maybe because he's only 5"7 and Reece stands in at a whopping 6"3 that makes him nervous, or the fact he is the male version of Autumn, just with a moustache and blonde hair that makes him feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Everything is fine, dandy Infact. Autumn is at home. It's you I wanted to speak to."
He swings forward slightly trying to not let his nerves get the better of him.

The tall blonde man leans back in his chair and raises both his eyebrows.
"You wanted to speak to me? Okay. I'm listening."
He says, his interest now slightly aroused.

Winter gathers up the courage to continue with his question.
"Well.. you know I love your sister, very much. I adore the ground she walks on and would die for her. I want to ask for her hand in marriage, however I thought it to be appropriate, as her elder brother that I come to you first and ask for your blessing."

Reece raises an eyebrow and folds his arms.
"So you come to my office, after hours.. to ask me if you can marry my sister?"

Winter is usually good as reading body language, but he's having a hard time with Reece.
"Yes.. I would treat her the way she deserves, what do you say?"

The tall man runs her hand through his hair before letting out a sigh.
"I can't say yes to that Winter. You're a decent enough guy, but I can't say yes to that."

Winter is shocked.
He knew him and Reece weren't well aquatinted but he didn't expect him to say no to his sisters happiness.

"You can't be serious? Surely there's something I could do to persuade you that I'm a good man for your sister."
He almost wishes he didn't say anything.

Just then he notices a sinister smirk creep across the tall blondes face.
"There's one thing you could do. Do this and you have my blessing."

Honestly, Winter would do whatever request Reece asks.
Autumn meant that much to him.
"Anything."
He stands proudly and blurts out.

Just then, Reece unfolds his arms hand moves his hands down to unbuckle his belt on his trousers and unzips his jeans.
"I want to see what that mouth of yours can really do."

At first, the shorter man can't tell if he's joking or not, but before he can think twice, Reece already pulls out his penis from his underwear.

Winter himself, was well endowed, however what Reece hid beneath his jeans would put him to shame.

At first he tries not to look at it and looks up at the ceiling.

"You aren't serious? Are you?"
He asks nervously, he had never been with a man before or even seen a naked one so this was completely new territory to him.

Reece just nods and hums.
"Mhm. Show me what you can do, and you can marry my sister."

Winter takes in a deep breath and walks over to Reece who is still sitting in his chair, he sheepishly gets on his knees and places his hands on Reece's thighs before looking up at him.

Reece looks down at him at places his hand on the shorter man's hand and guides his face down to where he wants him to be.

Winter takes Reece into his mouth, albeit, not the full thing as he is far too big for winter.
He starts sucking on Reece's now erected cock, trying his best not to gag.

Reece is letting out a moan every so often, he couldn't believe how good winter was taking him, once he had found his feet a little bit, he would move his mouth up and down and then use his hand to also jerk the blonde off at the same time, Reece didn't want to finish too soon, so after about 5 minutes of getting sucked off by winter he pulls him by the hair and pulls his face away from his shaft.

"Go stand at the desk and take your pants off."
He demands.
Winter knew where this was going and honestly, this didn't phase him.
As he and Autumn had dabbled in pegging, however Reece was easily about 10" erect, so he was still nervous.

But he does as he's told.

As he bends over the table Reece makes him spread his legs slightly before spitting on his hand to rub onto his rock hard cock to make an entry a bit more at ease.

He slights his thick cock inside winter who moans out in pleasure.
He takes his time to begin with, sliding in and out, and slowly picks up the pace.
He pounds into Winter hard, each moan from the man is like music to his ears.

He can feel himself getting close now and before he is about to Cum he pulls out of winter quickly and tells him to get on his knees quick and open his mouth.

He then jerks himself off for no more than 30 seconds before cumming straight into Winters mouth.

He then falls back on his chair and tries to catch his breathe before putting his hard cock back into his boxers shorts and zipping himself up again.

"There's a good lad.. that wasn't so bad was it? As promised you have my blessing to marry my sister, but she can never know about this. Understood?"

As winter stands up and leaves the office, he doesn't even say anything to Reece, he is ashamed of the lengths he's went to for her hand in marriage.

He got the blessing. But at what cost?