First I Love You

Sara pulled up to the lot of the sister nursery waiting for her girlfriend to come outside. They were celebrating their one year anniversary tonight and she was nervously getting ready to tell Deliah something.

Deliah saw Sara's car and packed up the last few bits before waiving bye to Reece and heading outside. "Hi baby!" Deliah said excitedly pulling the brunette in for a sweet kiss. "Hi babe you ready to go?" Sara said holding her close. Deliah nodded excitedly before kissing her once more.

They both jumped in the car and headed off to get ready. They hadn't officially moved in together but Deliah had essentially been staying at Sara's house. They made their way upstairs and got dressed Deliah picking out a black jumpsuit with red heels, sorting her usual hairstyle. While Sara picked out a red slowly dress with black boots.

When Deliah turned around her eyes widened as she bit her lip, "god you're so gorgeous" she said as she pulled the brunette in for a passionate kiss. "We could always stay here, as much as I love this outfit I'd rather see it in the floor." Deliah said pushing the brunette closer to the bed. "Ah, ah, ah little miss, we have a dinner to get to you can unwrap your gift after." Sara said with a wink as she pulled deliah out the door and to the car.

As they sat down for dinner Sara reached across the table for her girlfriend's hand. "Happy anniversary babe." She said with a sweet smile. "Happy anniversary baby." Deliah said with a small giggle. "I love you" Sara said before she realized she had said it. Deliah looked at her shocked. She never thought she would find this let alone find someone who loves her. "You what?" She said as tears formed in her eyes. "I love you Dee Dee. I really do." Sara said again kissing Deliahs hand.

Deliah let a single tear fall before taking a shakey breath. "I love you too Sara." She said between sniffles. "Oh babe no! I didn't mean to make you cry!" Sara said feeling bad. Deliah giggled, "no it's ok I'm ok I'm just so happy." She said with a huge grin. Sara smiled sweetly while they enjoyed the rest of their dinner.

Once they got home Deliah pulled Sara in the house as quickly as possible lulling her up to the bedroom. "Can I unwrap my gift now?" Deliah asked biting her lip. Sara giggled before nodding and biting her lip. As Deliah pulled off Sara's dress she was met with a black lace lingerie set hugging her curves perfectly. "Fuck" Deliah said quietly just taking in the sight before her.

Sara smirked "see something you like?" Sara said pushing Deliah down on the bed. Sara pulled Deliahs jumpsuit off to reveal a similar set of lingerie but red. "Oh, seems we had the same idea baby." Sara said as she traced lines down Deliahs body. "Don't move or you don't get to finish." Sara said standing and walking over to their hidden box in their closet. Sara pulled out the blindfold and cuffs walking back over to her love waiting patiently for her.

She got deliah centered in the bed before cuffing her to the headboard. She slipped the blindfold on and whispered in her ear, "I want to hear you scream my name." Deliah shivered as she heard what her girlfriend said. She bit her lip and nodded excitedly. Sara trailed kisses down Deliahs body laying extra attention to her breasts as she left marks the proved Deliah was hers. Her hand trailed down to Deliahs center and her two fingers immediately found their pace.

"Fuck Sara" Deliah moaned loudly which only made the brunette increase her speed. She continued her way down deliahs body until her tongue started to massage her clit. This action alone brought Deliah closer to the edge. She fought against the restraints as she came over the edge screaming Sara's name. Once she had ridden out her orgasm Sara undid the restraints pulling the blindfold off and pulling her into a sweet kiss.

Deliah immediately pushed her over straddling the top of her. She kissed and sucked in Sara's neck leaving dark purple marks she was so proud of. She trailed kisses down her body until she found her prize. She wasted no time as her tongue explored Sara's folds. Sara pushed her in deeper moaning loudly as Deliah quickly got her close to the edge. "Cum for me baby" Deliah said between licks. Sara's legs shuttered as she came undone for the brunette. Delish helped her ride out her orgasm cleaning up her mess that she made.

They both laid down in the bed Sara wrapped up in Deliahs arms. The laid in comfortable silence while Deliah played with the brunettes hair. "Dee Dee?" Sara said looking up at her love. "Yes baby you ok?" She asked smiling down at her. Sara smiled and nodded before saying "move in with me?" She said it nervously as she stared into Deliahs blue eyes.

Deliahs face lit up as she kissed her passionately. "I thought you'd never ask baby! Of course I'll move in with you!" She said holding her close to her chest kissing her forehead. Neither woman thought they'd ever have this, but now that they'd bid they wouldn't change it for the world.