Chapter 7 : The Color

Location : The Royal Palace, Mithila

"Maithili, do you know the true form of love?" - asked Krishna suddenly to Avika, when they were taking a stroll in the garden.

"Govind, you, whom the whole aryavarth takes as an example for love and friendship, you, are asking me, a person who has not fallen in love until now, me, this question?" - asked Avika.

"My dear sakhi, Maithili, so as you said, you don't know anything about love, How about we both go to Rangraj and ask him to make the color of love?" - asked Krishna, with a hidden smile.

"But Govind, do you think love has a color?" - asked Avika.

"Maithili, we both cannot know about the color of love, or if the color of love really exists or not until and unless we try making it once." - stated Krishna.

"Govind, is it even possible for me to think of the color of love when I don't even know how it feels like when I receive it from a person who is not a family member and who shares a relationship with me that is unique from all the others ?" - asked Avika.

"Maithili, do you think it is possible for me then?" - asked Krishna.

"Govind, you already experienced how love feels like, when you were in Vrindavan." - whined Avika.

"Okay, Okay, Love , Love is an intense, deep affection for another person. Love also means to feel this intense affection for someone." - stated Krishna.

"And........now this love has travelled all the way from Vidarbha to Dwarka, I think?" - teased Avika.

At the same time, in the royal garden, there arrived a messenger saying that there is a letter for Krishna from Vidarbha.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww................." - teased Avika.

"Sakhi!" - whined Krishna.

"Okay, so I am leaving, read that prem ka patr in privacy." - said Avika with a never ending smile on her face and left the royal garden giving privacy to Krishna.

On the other side of the palace,

"Maharaj!" - called Maharshi Yagnavalkya.

"Ji maharshi" - said Janaka with humbleness.

"Rajarshi Janaka, today a special puja is being conducted in the temple of Devi Gauri, So, I am here to ask you to send Avika with me as she is the one who has to conduct the puja." - asked Yagnavalkya.

"Sure maharshi, I would send Avika with you to the temple" - said Janaka and called a servant to summon Avika into the sabha.

"Pitaji, you called me?" - asked Avika after wishing him and Yagnavalkya.

"Haa  putri, you have to go with maharshi to the temple, are you okay with it?" - asked Janaka.

"Ji pitaji" - said Avika.

Avika and Yagnavalkya started off to the Gauri maa temple.

"Maharshi, my kalash doesn't have water in it, please wait for a minute, I will go and bring water in water kalash." - said Avika.

She went to the river to fetch some water in her kalash.

Here in the palace, Krishna was smiling broadly.

Precap : Save Avika

Hey  Guys !

Did you like today's chapter ?

Excited for the next one ?

Please vote and comment.

Thank You !