Sundae Sunday's

It's been a week since I left the hospital and I've been pretty bored all week. Laura wouldn't let me leave the house by myself and Paul was doing everything for me. Not that I'm complaining but I was starting to feel impotent.

"This is really a sight to see." I say as I sit with my head in my hands watching Paul make myself and him an ice cream sundae. We had gone to the supermarket and bought some different ice cream flavours and toppings.

"I'm a professional sundae maker. Can't you tell?" He says confidently as he ironically couldn't scoop the ice cream from the tub. I stifle a laugh as he struggles.

"Looks like you're having a little difficulty there Mr Sundae Expertise." I say mocking him. He looks up at me for a moment then goes back to attempting to scoop the strawberry ice cream. I start to laugh.

"You want all flavours?" He asks as he puts the first scoop into my glass.

"Sure." I say shrugging as I continue watching him. He was currently shirtless and wearing sweatpants which was ideal for me. "I haven't had a sundae since I was like 10 years old." I say as I put my finger into one of the tubs and scoop up some chocolate ice cream.

"Well your mind is about to be blown." He says as he adds bits of chocolate brownie to the middle and continues topping it with ice cream. He finishes and adds banana and strawberry to the top before putting whipped cream over it. I pass him my choice of syrup which is of course chocolate. He pours a large amount on top causing my mouth to fall open.

"That's a heart attack waiting to happen." I say as he puts caramel syrup over his sundae.

"That would make a second hospital visit in a month." He points out.

"Maybe I can break a world record." I laugh.

"One Paul Walker Sundae Special for the beautiful lady." Paul says as he pushes my sundae over to me as I sit down at the kitchen counter. He walks around to my side and pulls out a chair next to me. We both dig into our sundaes and end up feeding each other.

He hold out a spoonful of ice cream in front of my face for me to eat but as I open my mouth he pushes in so that it goes all over my mouth. I gasp as I wipe it off of my face with my hand before I attempt to wipe it over Paul as revenge. He quickly holds my arms stopping me and I struggle to reach his face.

"No fair, your stronger than me!" I whine as I give up. He chuckles and uses his thumb to wipe the ice cream I still had over my face.

"So how is it?" He asks me as I continue eating my sundae.

"Well, if you actually made the ice cream I would be really impressed but I'm afraid putting together a sundae just isn't that impressive." I say teasing him knowing this will hurt his ego.

"Your too hard to please." He says shaking his head.