EP20 Pt2 Mind Games

SUMMARY: After the video stirred things up... As things settle down, everyone starts to crack. There are more twists and turns in paradise as our Islanders get to know each other and work out who is here for love and who is just after the big cash prize.

NOTE: Most of the Casa Amor dialog is S2 Canon with some new scenes from the new boys. The Villa dialog with our boys and the new girls is re-write from either from other LITG seasons or the actual Love Island reality show.

 The Villa dialog with our boys and the new girls is re-write from either from other LITG seasons or the actual Love Island reality show

Narrator, Iain Stirling (voice over):

Welcome back...

To Love Island!

This morning, the girls saw a video,

showing what some of the fellas back at the Villa

have been getting up to...

Noah: I tell you what. Doing bits on the first night...

Noah: It changes everything.

Which didn't sit too well with a few of them...

Chelsea: How could Gary do this to me?!

Hope: What else could 'doing bits' be referring to?

Marisol: I bet he's been doing some serious grafting.

But fear not, one of them has a plan

to get back at the boys. Who could it be?

It's Lottie... because of course it is.

I don't really need to keep you in suspense on that one.

Dressing room

The room is hushed as the girls gather around Lottie. Marisol tilted her head slightly, her voice carrying a note of incredulity. "That's it?"

"What do you mean?" Lottie's eyes narrowed ever so slightly, and her tone was somewhat guarded.

"That's the plan?" Marisol repeated.

"You don't think it's good?"

Lottie's expression faltered, her lips pressing together in a small, tight smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "You don't think it's good?"

"I didn't say that. I think it's really fun. I was just..." Marisol hesitated as she continued, "Expecting something a little more full-on from you."

Lottie's brow furrowed in confusion. "Why?"

"Well, it's loyalty, babes." Her voice was firm, filled with a new determination.

Lottie shook her head quickly, her voice taking on a playful, almost mischievous lilt. "Yeah, so let's fight fire with fire!"