EP03 Pt 3.2 The Fallout

SUMMARY: Eighty cameras are dotted around the villa, recording every breathy conversation, sneaky kiss, and angry hair flick. There are even microphones in the bed headboards, so not a single whisper escapes the producer's attention.

 There are even microphones in the bed headboards, so not a single whisper escapes the producer's attention

EP03 Pt3 cont...

Iain Stirling:

A surprise recoupling saw Grace snatched up by Rocco...

We also bid our farewells to Jane Austen. 

Sorry I meant Hannah!

Apparently she's going to write a book about the experience.

Though at three days, 

I think we're looking at more of a blog post.

As soon as the Islanders had finished saying our emotional goodbyes to Hannah and she had left the Villa, the Islanders looked around at each other.

"Well that was intense, let's get a drink." Marisol grabs Gary's arm, hugging his bicep tight.

"You read my mind," he said, nodding.

They all proceeded to the kitchen, except Rocco and Grace, who got called to the Beach Hut. This evening, the producers are pulling us one by one to The Beach Hut.

Iain Stirling:

There are plenty more surprises in store for the class of 2019.

But one thing they know for sure is that in the Villa

not everything is quite what it seems.

Beach Hut: Grace

Producer: Hi Grace, how are you feeling?

Grace: I couldn't be more grateful to be staying. Obviously, I'm sad that a girl had to go home. Hannah was really sweet.

Producer: How do you feel about Rocco?

Grace: I haven't really chatted much with him. I am looking forward to getting to know him better. We'll see how things go.

Producer: How do you feel about Gary now?

Grace: I was surprised at first when he said I was his first choice, and he would have picked me if Rocco hadn't. He was so cryptic this afternoon. If he decides to crack on with Marisol and has a better connection with her then I guess I will explore my options and get to know my current partner, but also get to know everyone else better.

Beach Hut: Rocco

Producer: Hi Rocco, how are you feeling?

Rocco: That dumping was crazy. Wow. Hannah appeared like a bright, shining star. Full of light and warmth (he says with a wistful look on his face). Everything happens for a reason, and I feel like this worked out the best way for me.