EP 09 Pt1 Get Your Skates On (Day 7) Monday

SUMMARY: Day 7 | June 10. Rocco's been caught out being snakey. What should the others do about it?

 What should the others do about it?

Iain Stirling:

Previously, on Love Island...

Rocco found himself on thin ice. Lottie started to give Rocco the cold shoulder...

But it turned out Marisol has actual feelings for him. A spark is a spark, after all.

I'm sure that won't be a problem, Marisol... Who are we kidding? 

This is the seventh day of Love Island! And if we've learned anything this week, 

it's that nothing gets past our girl code enforcer, Lottie.

Coming up...

Rocky seas ahead for all our boys... And Lottie thinks we're on a nature documentary.

Bedroom

You look over to the other side of your bed. Your bed is empty. Yah! This just means more bed space for me! You look over at Hope and Noah. The sheets are half-covering them as they spoon.

Marisol paces around the bedroom, running her fingers through her hair, frowning. She catches your eye and quickly looks away. "Has anyone seen Rocco?"

He's probably... Cracking on with someone else.

Lottie sits bolt upright. Bobby stirs in the bed. "He's probably shedding his skin," she said, scowling at the law student.

"What?" asked Marisol, and Lottie replied, "You know, because he's a snake."

You tried really hard not to roll your eyes, too. Bloody hell! Here we go again.

"Nobody asked you, Lottie." Marisol, on the other hand, did roll her chocolate-brown eyes, "I don't know what you're getting so worked up about." Marisol perches on the edge of her bed, stretching her toned arms as she yawns. "He's not even your man."

"He's not yours either, in case you've forgotten." Lottie snaps back, narrowing her olive-green eyes into a glare. "Grace is my girl, hun."

You bite your lip and sink further into the bed. Please leave me out of it.

Lottie continued her rant, "I look out for my girls when there are snakes in the grass."

Gary rolls onto his side, pulling the duvet over his head. At least I've got this bed to myself this morning.

Marisol snaps back at the other blonde girl, "It's only the first week. You're behaving irrationally."

"Loyalty is everything in the Villa, hon," Lottie fired back. "Rocco grafting on anything with a pulse in secret is snakey."