EP05 Pt3.1 Party Time!

SUMMARY: It's time to break the new lads in proper Love Island Style!

Iain Stirling:

Nights falling in paradise, 'which means it is time for a getting ready montage.'

Now, the golden rule about editing is one of these is the four Bs,

'blow, brylcreem, brush, bollocks.'

Don't believe me, take a look at this.

Dressing room (DR)

The girls are contouring, glittering, flicking, hair-spraying, hair-drying, and highlighting in the dressing room.

Iain Stirling:

Time to get this evening started...

with a text!

A chime interrupts the hair accessory discussion. "Ooooh, girls." Lottie pipes up. "I got a text!" She turns to the Glaswegian lad. "Bobby, gather the others."

"Lottie's got a text!" Bobby shouted. The boys rushed in from the bathroom.

Ibrahim asked as he moved to his partner, "What's it say?"

Lottie frowned as she looked around at the cluster that was crowding her. "Guys! Please respect my personal breathing bubble." Everyone backs off a little. "Thank you." She reads out her text.

"Islanders, this evening you'll be throwing a

Welcome Party for the new boys.

#helloboys #drinksanddrama"

Surprised, Henrik asked, "A party for us?"

With a broad grin on his face, Lucas followed with, "I can't believe it!"

"That's what the text says..." Gary said, trying not to look bothered by the new boys who had crowded in close to Grace.

Noah placed his hand on Henrik's shoulder and gently patted it in a friendly manner. "You newbies sure do need a proper welcome."

"We'll make it the best ever," you say with a dazzling smile.

When the other Kent native turns his face in your direction, the crease that is already visible in his brow becomes even more noticeable. He mumbles to himself. Fucking fantastic!

Bobby cheered, "I don't know about you lot, but I'm ready to party!"

Priya murmured, with a glimmer of excitement in her eyes, "Ok guys, give us some space so us girls can get ready for tonight."

Bobby exclaimed, bursting with eagerness, "Let's go and get ready, lads! The boys pile out of the dressing room, and the girls resume the makeup process.

Lottie continued making an outline of her cat-eye shape along the upper edge of her lash line with the tip of her eyeliner throughout her reply, "We've got to make a good impression on the new boys."

This'll be fun. "We can really see what makes these boys tick." Priya chimed in, "Girls, it's time to make a fabulous impression."

Hope paused her makeup brush in mid-air, "I love parties. I hope we have a dance!"

As the Islanders get ready for the party, the screen is filled with footage that shows them in various stages of preparation and locations, which include the girls' dressing room, the bathroom, and the bedroom. The song, 'How Deep Is Your Love' by Calvin Harris and Disciples plays in the background as footage plays.