EP04 Pt3.2 Never Have I Ever!

SUMMARY: Let's find out who your fellow islanders really are.

NOTE: I really wanted Love Island Game S2 to have more challenges and night time games similar to the TV show. I have added some S1 and S4 Love Island Game dialogue to this S2 story.

EP04 Pt 3 Cont.

Kitchen

"Mate, these are incredible," Gary exclaims to Bobby after devouring two cupcakes. Bobby beamed with satisfaction and pride. The rest of the Islanders agree that his cupcake was exceptional in every way. Bobby's cookies and cream cupcakes were made with a rich chocolate cake, vanilla bourbon pod-infused buttercream frosting, and topped with cookie crumbs and chocolate drizzle.

"Oh Bobby, this is so delicious," you said as you took another bite.

"That was the most amazing cupcake I have ever tasted," Priya smiles at him with fondness. "I may just have to marry you, Bobby cakes, so that I can spend the rest of my life devouring your delectable treats," said the Manchester estate agent.

Although Priya's remark was most likely just innocent banter, Bobby couldn't help but let out an internal groan as he watched the most beautiful woman he had ever met finish gliding her tongue slowly over her plush lips, which were perfectly sculpted for kissing. Fucking hell! Woman, you're giving me another semi.

"Lass, these aren't even my tastiest ones!" Bobby's grin grew wider, and he straightened his shoulders as he added, "I'll have you begging for more."

Priya gave Bobby a perplexed expression as she tilted her head to the side and stared at him, seeking to decipher some sort of cryptic message lurking in his remark. He had pretty much friend-zoned her after she had chosen to couple up with Gary. Is it possible Marisol was right and that he did, in fact, use his sense of humour as a means of protecting himself? Bobby seemed keen to make light of any of her flirty banter.

Beanbags

After the contestants enjoyed Bobby's nighttime treat, a few of the Islanders were gathered on the beanbags.

"You know what me and my mates did last time we were on holiday?" Gary smiles mischievously at the group and raises his eyebrows in a suggestive way.

"Now I'm dying to know." The pro golfer said this as he leaned forward in his bean bag. He knew the lads' holiday would be as juicy as a few of the other stories the crane operator had shared already.

"We played Never Have I Ever with this huge hen party. Some of the things that the bride-to-be had done..." Gary smirked. He glanced expectantly around the group that had gathered.

"Aw, Never Have I Ever sounds like fun!" Bobby perked up and excitedly said,"We might even discover a few delectable secrets."

The group starts bickering over pros and cons. Lottie chipped in to say that it always turns out disastrously, and her former partner Rocco smiled charmingly and remarked that sometimes a little bit of disaster is sort of fun. You disagreed with Marisol and said that the game sounded like fun, despite the fact that she argued that Never Have I Ever always gets far too personal.

Noah's arm rests lightly around Hope's shoulders. "What do you think?" Hope gave him an adoring smile. The fact that Noah respects and values her opinion is an attractive trait for her. A lot of guys she has dated felt threatened by her drive for success and strong personality. Hope lets out the world's longest sigh. "Well, I guess I could take five minutes out of my day." He presses a soft kiss to her temple and turns to the rest of the group. "We're in."