EP01 Pt1.2 Coupling

SUMMARY: Love Island is about finding your perfect match. The good news for Grace is that she gets the first pick. But, she needs to pick carefully as her decision can affect her fate in the villa. Who will she choose?

 Who will she choose?

"Are you ready to meet the girls?" asked the host to the five boys in a row. Another chorus of 'Yesses' from the boys. The lads were clearly eager to get the coupling started.

Everyone will remember this moment. Better make this first impression count. How was she going to make an entrance? Should I just walk out normally or strut out confidently?

Caroline chuckles. "Boys, please welcome your first islander, Grace."

She entered the outdoor kitchen after passing through the outdoor stone hallway, which was adorned with beautiful green and pink flower-covered walls. Your heart races as you strut into the famous Love Island garden! Time to turn it up a bit. I take a deep breath. You walk outside like you own the villa. All eyes turn to you.

"Hello boys!" Grace smiles and waves as she descends the steps to the lawn. A ripple of excited "oohs" from the boys. You were grateful that you remembered to put sunscreen on as it was already hot. You walk down to the lawn with confidence and with the grace of a ballerina (no pun intended.) Her eyes brighten at the sight of boys. Grace sashays across the garden towards the boys lined up with confidence and with the grace of a ballerina. The boys clap and cheer as you approach. You feel the boys' gaze on you. You give nothing away, but can sense their excitement.

Gary let out a low whistle. Woah! She's stunning! Banging figure with curves and muscles, firm and soft in all the right places. She almost seemed to be gliding as she walked and waved to you all, not once looking down as she descended the steps, like a pageant beauty queen. She took his breath away. All of the males' grin as they look her over, as she takes the spot next to the host behind the red heart symbol on the ground. 

"Dang," Bobby said. Wow, she's a bonny lass. His gaze swept over her. Her dark chestnut brown hair was long and wavy, framing her lovely face. She was toned with perfect curves and assets. He normally dated blondes but she was one of the bonniest lasses he'd ever seen!

All of the males' grin as they look her over, as she takes the spot next to the host behind the red heart symbol on the ground. "How are you feeling?" Caroline inquires, a smile on her face.

"I'm feeling excited," Grace replied. "Thank you. How are you?" She has the boy's undivided attention and as soon as she starts to talk, all eyes are on her. Her smooth soft speaking voice and mixed accent captivated everyone's interest. Her lilt is hard to distinguish, but it's a gentle pleasant accent.

"I'm doing great. Thank you." Caroline says, "Welcome to Love Island." Then she asked, "A little bit nervous?"

Grace smiled, "Just a wee bit." She mimed a little bit with her fingers.