EP13 Pt2.1 The Morning After (Day 11)

SUMMARY: Day 11 | June 14. It's the morning after the party and the Villa is divided once more from the drama last night. You wake up alone. But not for long. Will Grace get a quiet morning with her man.

NOTES: (1.) When an Islanders has private thoughts or muses to themselves it will be written in italicised. (2.) Breakfasts are a big part on Love Island because they allow contestants to express their feelings for their partners. It's the one meal of the day that the Islanders prepare themselves, giving them the opportunity to show off their culinary skills and possibly create a special moment for their partner.  (3.)Additionally, the show provides the famous individual monogrammed water bottles which can be conveniently filled up at the outdoor sink. This setup ensures that the Islanders have easy access to hydration throughout the day.

 This setup ensures that the Islanders have easy access to hydration throughout the day

Middle of the night...

The air was crisper at night, and the sky was illuminated by the bright stars. She looks at him expectantly. "My tea leaves told me that you were the only person I'd ever open myself up to properly in here." He smirked cheekily at her and said, "Your tea leaves never lie, Lotta." 

She confessed: "I really like you. Not just for a quick kiss. I mean, don't get me wrong. I want to kiss you. When I'm with you it feels so right." 

As he leans in to kiss you and whispers in your ear, "I want to do a lot of things to you." 

You feel your heart racing. He lowered his mouth to your nipple, nibbling and sucking on it till it was hard. "Oh-" She gasps as he plunges his hand down her lacy knickers. "I've wanted this for so long." 

She was practically dripping with desire for him already. He wasn't gentle as his fingers slid into her folds and she whimpered with pleasure at the sensation. His hands were large and rough; the hands of a hard working man. She began rocking against his palm desperate for release. "Don't you fucking stop," she ordered. He chuckled. She grabbed his other hand and placed it on her breasts, forcing him to squeeze it hard. "Fuck." She screams out again, "Just like..."

"Babe, you, OK?" Her dream stops abruptly, and she is woken by someone shaking her arm. Lottie wipes under her eyes, her voice sounds a little choked up, "Just a.... dream..."

"Come here, lass." Bobby pulls her in for a warm cuddle and pats her hair. "Shhh. It's okay."

✤✤✤

Narrator, Iain Stirling (voice over):

Welcome back to Love Island!

Previously on Love Island...

It was a warm welcome to Chelsea and Jakub, our new Islanders!