E08 Aftersun Week 1 (Sunday 6/9)

SUMMARY: Love Island Aftersun is a weekly live studio show in the UK that gives viewers exclusives and first reactions to the goings-on in the villa. Caroline Flack is joined by celebrity superfans Big Zuu, Vick Hope and Jordan North to debrief all the latest news and gossip from the nation's favourite Villa.

Notes: Rewrite complete. Hope you enjoy!

Narrator, Iain Stirling (voice over):

It's our first Love Island Aftersun of the season.

Please welcome your host, Caroline Flack!

Caroline waves and greets the audience after arriving at the raised stage by the large TV screen. "Welcome to Love Island Aftersun!"

Audience: CHEERING and APPLAUSE

Caroline starts, "What a week. Straight out of the gate, Love Island is giving. It's giving glam, it's giving drama. It is giving topics for Twitter spaces. We're here tonight with all the spiciest gossip on the Islanders first week in the nation's favourite Villa. There is so much to unpack and so little time, but we're here to help. Each week, Love Island legends will serve up their insights into the villa action behind the bar. On duty tonight are Jen and Tim." Jen and Tim smile and wave to the audience from behind the bar.

Audience: CHEERING and APPLAUSE

Caroline asked, "You meet on series one. You now live together. How are you guys doing?"

Tim: Doing great, aren't we? (He turns to Jen with a bright smile).

Jen: Yeah, we're doing good.

"Lovely. Jen, you look fabulous."

Jen: And you look fire, babes.

Caroline responded, "Chef's kiss. And keeping those barstools warm, we've got Priya's mum, Imara, and sister, Aniya." The two ladies smile and wave to the audience.

Audience: CHEERING and APPLAUSE

Iain Stirling:

Coming up on tonight's show....

Grace will be live in the beach hut.

Plus, Hannah will be here to chat about her time in the Villa.

We find out more about this year's Islanders.

All this and more live on Aftersun.

Caroline starts, "Now eager to rifle through even more of the Islander's dirty laundry we will be joined by three Love Island Superfans. Let's welcome our panel, Jordan North, grime MC and TV chef, Big Zuu, and Vick Hope." The three walk down the centre aisle to cheering and applause from the audience.