EP12 Pt3 The Party Part I

SUMMARY: The Ministry of Sound are throwing a party in the Villa, and there are some surprises on the guest list... A secret kiss... causes chaos.

Iain Stirling:

Previously on Love Island:

Promises were made, and friendships were betrayed!

Priya went in for the kill- I mean the kiss with Noah!

The drama's hotting up!

And our Islanders have no idea what's coming next.

Or who!

I'm excited already!

Bedroom

The bedroom is packed. Islanders filter in and out, chatting and grooming. Bobby is relaxing on the end bed while Gary plucks his eyebrows in front of the mirror, and Lucas is styling his hair. As if on cue, Ibrahim starts squirting himself with aftershave.

Gary coughs out his words: "Mate, can you do that somewhere else? It stinks."

Bobby says with a smirk, "Stinks of what? Masculinity?"

Ibrahim sniffs the air delicately. "Do not confuse masculinity with potency."

Rahim's aftershave stinks... Gary added, "Spray it outside, please. Or at least open the door."

Rahim retorts, "Clearly, you two don't know quality when you smell it." Lucas smirks but says nothing as he reaches past Gary and grabs a hair product. The golfer shrugs. "I think it smells OK."

Lucas offered as he scooped out some wax and feathered it through his hair, "Some people have a more refined palate."

Gary sniggered and threw back, "Are you saying you have a nose palate?"

"Well, I..." The physiotherapist didn't know how to reply, but Bobby chipped in gleefully, adding, "Lucas has taste buds in his nose!"

Gary and Bobby high-fived each other and laughed. Lucas just rolls his eyes and continues styling his hair with wax.

The wood door swung open, and Noah walked in.

"You OK?" Rahim questioned Noah, who gave the impression of being upset.

Bobby looks over and wonders if Priya's had a chance to try it on with Noah yet.

Lucas looked at the reflection in the mirror and cocked an eyebrow at the situation.

Noah nodded and ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah. I mean, I thought we were just friends. I didn't see this coming at all."

Gary paled as he forced negative thoughts down. Trust her. She's done nothing for you to doubt her feelings. "Who?"

Noah composes himself for a moment. He sat down on the end cabinet across from the glass exterior door. "Priya. She tried kissing me."

Gary breathed out a sigh of relief, yet Ibrahim cried out in surprise, "What?"

Noah turned to him and apologised, seeing Ibrahim's distraught expression. "I'm sorry."

Ibrahim's face fell, and he mumbled, "Wow." He mused to himself, She asked me this morning if you could flirt with Noah, but she reassured me she wasn't looking to recouple. I never thought she'd try to kiss him.

Ibrahim sat down on the bed next to Noah. Gary walks over and pats Ibrahim reassuringly on the shoulder. "So, sorry, mate." He sat down next to him and added, "I thought it was just chat and didn't think Priya would actually do it. Grace mentioned that Priya was going to try to test you to see if your head could be turned. Fuck, what a mess!" He said the last part, looking at Ibrahim with concern.