EP15 Pt3.2 Nope Nope Nope!

SUMMARY: Noah and Hope find themselves on a rocky path after today's challenge. As the night lingered on, everyone was slightly on edge attempting to avoid the Hope and Noah drama.

NOTE: Besides the finale, Love Island's main show may be filmed a day or two ahead. Per a previous Islander: "What's cheeky is if you had sex but denied it to production they can't air the footage. If an islander doesn't talk about what went down with their villa-mates, the scenes won't be shown on the screen."

continued...

Bean bags

"Big old night, eh, lad, big old night?" Gary said, clapping Bobby on the shoulder.

After a second, Bobby gave a slight nod. "Buzzing. Fucking buzzing."

Jakub chipped in with, "Whatever happens in the hideaway..."

Rahim concluded his sentence with, "Stays!" Their laughter erupted as their light-hearted banter continued.

"Cheers," says Ibrahim, and the boys raised their beer bottles or glasses of wine for the toast and link them together.

They chant in unison. A resounding "Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby!"

Bobby cracked a grin. "So, getting some alone time with her in the hideaway is just... It's like winning the lottery, innit? Have a chit-chat, and then whatever follows follows. But you know what I mean... I'm just excited."

Dressing room

The dressing room was alive with excitement as Lottie prepared for her night in the hideaway. Lottie held up some skimpy lingerie set, and she declared, "This is the one!"

Marisol couldn't resist adding a playful comment, suggesting, "Oh, something to really get Bobby's blood pumping."

Lottie, revelling in the attention, changed into the chosen outfit and twirled in front of the wardrobe mirrors. "This is it, girls!"

Marisol's eyes lit up with admiration. Despite any previous disagreements, she couldn't deny that Lottie looked stunning and sexy. Complimenting the Australian beauty, Marisol remarked, "Wow! You're looking red-hot, Lottie! No one will be able to resist you in that."

Lottie, basking in the praise, responded with a cheeky smile and a confident, "I know."

Curiosity about Lottie's plans lingered, prompting Chelsea to ask, "What do you reckon you'll get up to in there?"

Lottie, wearing a mischievous grin, hinted at her intentions: "I'm saving all my best moves!" With a playful wiggle of her eyebrows, she added, "Something to blow his mind." The suggestive remarks left Chelsea momentarily speechless, and Marisol nearly choked on her coffee in surprise.

After the teasing banter, Lottie gave her makeup a quick touch-up, maintaining her glamorous appearance. Reflecting on her impending night in the hideaway, she shared, "I'm just going to focus on having a good time. Enjoy a good sleep on a comfy bed."

Lottie busied herself with her highlighter while Chelsea chatted with Marisol about decorating the dressing room.

Bedroom

There is a palpable sense of excitement and expectation in the air as Bobby gets ready for his night in the hideaway.

Bobby admitted, "So, tonight, I'm going down in my Lion King pyjamas. And if he still finds me sexy after that, then..."

When Lucas looked at him, he added, "Then you'll know."

Ibrahim gave a slight nod. "Love that."

When the wooden door swings open, Lottie glides into the communal bedroom, followed by Marisol and Chelsea. She was stunning. She sported a very tall pair of black stilettos, a black lingerie set, and a sheer black robe.