EP18 Pt3 Constant Cravings (Part II)

Continued... Constant Cravings Part II

SUMMARY: In this episode the Islanders face an epic dilemma, 'Who will share a bed with tonight?'

✤✤✤

The Islanders have divided themselves up into smaller groups around the garden.

CASA AMOR: Loungers

"I feel like we haven't had much time to get to know each other better. So I didn't want to miss the opportunity to pull you." Carl asked, "What are your interests?"

Hope replied, "I'm quite active. I love tennis."

"I also love tennis." He smiled. "I have been to Wimbledon."

"I have never been to Wimbledon, but I have got to go."

"I watched Roger Federer." Carl informed her.

Hope gasped. "No, you haven't? I love that guy. He's a legend of the sport. His grace and skill on the court are simply mesmerising."

"I might be able to sort tickets for you."

Her eyes widened. "Really?"

"That would be the best second date ever. Hopefully we will have some more in here." Carl smiles back.

CASA AMOR: Pool

Elijah is sitting with Chelsea and Grace by the pool edge, enjoying the lovely evening. You dip your toes into the pleasantly cool water.

"How do you feel, girls? About new people coming in," he asked Chelsea and Grace.

"It's interesting, I reckon." You went on to say, "New people coming in... it changes the whole dynamics."

Your smile falls when Chelsea chimes in, "I really clicked..." How do I feel about my couple? You shuffle awkwardly waiting for her to finish. Chelsea sighed, saying, "I just think Gary is fit, that's all. No one's getting married yet!"

This is so awkward.

BH Elijah: "What can I say? They are absolutely stunning girls. You've got a blonde, you got a brunette, you got short, you got tall. You've got... I mean, ticking a lot of boxes for a lot of boys, I think."

"Literally, I can't wait to get my head turned. It's dead exciting, don't you think, Grace?" Chelsea giggles, and her excitement is palpable.

"You don't think Gary is a good match?" Elijah asked.

Like, really awkward.

"I'm not sure..." She looked at you and then turned and gave Elijah a flirty look.

He looks surprised for a moment and then grins. "That's nice to hear."

You notice your water bottle is empty. "I'm going to get a drink of water."

Chelsea asked in surprise, "Really?" In a subtle way, you give her a knowing smile. "Ooooh... OK." You smile reassuringly at Chelsea, and she gives you a grateful smile back.

You stood up and headed off to refill it. Your mind was racing with thoughts of what was going on back at the Villa. You glanced back at Chelsea and Elijah, who were now deep in conversation. After you've filled up your water bottle, you head over to the loungers.

Elijah smiled at the bubbly blonde. She asked, "What is your favourite fruit?"

"Probably Kiwi."

"I love Kiwis too!" Chelsea perked up. "What do you like about them?"