EP02 Pt3 #Shook

SUMMARY: Priya's recoupling leaves one of the girls single and ready to play the game. From beach hut confessions to Priya's date night, Grace decides her next move.

NOTE: Getting ready for a night in the villa takes the ladies around two hours on average. The boys typically have to wait until the girls are ready before heading outside, and this can be delayed further due to the shower queue. This explains why we often see a couple of Islanders opting to use the garden's outdoor shower. When the sun starts to fall, the Islanders typically begin getting ready for the evening, which is also generally when the filming for the night gets underway.

 When the sun starts to fall, the Islanders typically begin getting ready for the evening, which is also generally when the filming for the night gets underway

Beach Hut

The Beach Hut on Love Island has a camera and a voice box, giving the islanders a place to chat to the show's producers about what's going on in the villa, as well as an outlet for them to express their emotions and/or vent their frustrations. The Beach Hut is really a component of the show's duty of care, and it's where the producers can check in on the contestants to see whether they are "happy" and how well they are managing their emotions.

Gary plopped down on the wicker sofa with a deep sigh. He was not looking forward to this. He stared into the camera as he waited for the first question to be asked through the voice box.

Producer: Hi Gary, how are you feeling?

"Oh, I see. Straight in for the hard stuff." Gary sat slouched forward, his chin resting in the crooks of his hands. "To be honest, I didn't expect it. I was sure that she would choose Noah or Rahim. Rahim looked disappointed."

Producer: How do you feel about being stolen by Priya?

He hesitates before answering. "I am flattered. I mean, she is really fit and gorgeous." He exhaled loudly. "I am a little disappointed, to be honest, that Grace is no longer my partner."

Producer: How are you feeling about Grace right now?

"My feelings for her haven't changed and I am going to continue getting to know her."

Terrace

After having Gary taken from her, the girls have come to the terrace to check on you. Marisol and Hope make their way to the nearest sofa and take a seat opposite you that overlooks the rest of the villa. There's a splash, then Bobby emerges from the pool. He runs around to the other side, then cannonballs in again.

"I bet that boy never tires in his life..." Hope giggled.

Bobby seems to be bursting with energy... "I wish I was more like that, " you exclaimed.

Marisol chimed in. "Right? I just don't know how some people can be so active. I am useless without two coffees in the morning."

There's a moment of silence as the three of you watch the other islanders around the Villa.