EP15 Pt3.1 Things Get Steamy

SUMMARY: After the shocking revelations of the truth-revealing challenge, what can Grace do to try and bring peace back to the Villa? Well, one solution definitely isn't to jump in the shower with Gary again.

✤✤✤

NOTE: It's interesting to hear about the behind-the-scenes aspects of the show.

1. The Beach Hut. If there's been a lot happening or if they see that you're upset, the producers will call you to the Beach Hut to just check that you're okay mentally, physically, and emotionally. It's like a safe haven/safe space for the Islanders.

Love Island's Beach Hut producer Mo spilled the secrets in a special video, in which he confessed: "A little fact for you. I'm not actually in the villa with them. I'm in a gallery over there, and I've got my own little voice box where I will be able to talk to the Islanders. What they do is they talk to a camera directly, and they can hear my voice booming in - so I'll be asking them generic questions like 'how it's it going today' or 'how's life in the villa today?'

2. Meals: Talia (S1) has revealed for every lunch and dinner you're separated, the girls eat on one table and the boys on the other, the whole time. The producers, who stand there like supervisors, watched them closely so that sneaky chats or any action between couples don't took place. You have to save those chats for the camera. Producers send you to do tasks during lunch too, like your Beach Hut chats and interviews or a talk with the therapist—those sorts of things.

✤✤✤

Iain Stirling:

Previously, on Love Island...

We found out that Noah has an ex called Priya

who he dated for three months!

Noah: Can we not make this bigger than it is?

Sorry Noah, I didn't hear that over the

Sound of this massive drama.

Which, by the way, kicked off in spectacular fashion when Priya

blew the whistle on her private conversation with Noah.

Priya: Noah said this morning that he's thinking of picking me at the next recoupling.

The guy can't catch a break!

Garden

Noah and Hope find themselves on a rocky path after today's challenge.Noah calls after his partner, "I'm sorry." Hope starts to walk away. "Hope, where you going?"

She needs to be alone right now. "I can't be here right now. I need space to think."

Iain Stirling:

Noah can't find the words to respond.

He looks at Hope hopelessly.

Just couldn't help myself!

Hanging Bench Swing

"Priya, hey. Don't be down. What's going on?"

Priya takes a deep breath before responding, "I could really use a friend right now."