EP13 Pt2.2 An Afternoon of Snogging

SUMMARY: The girls take turns to lock lips with each of the boys, but who will get a 10 out of 10?

NOTES: The Islanders pucker up as they take on a kissing challenge, but which of the kisses will get the Villa talking?

Iain Stirling:

Strap yourselves in people!

This is one rollercoaster you don't want to miss.

Suns out, birds are singing and our Islanders...

... Are In the lounge.

I don't know why we even flew them out here.

Next time we'll send them to Skegness.

Lounge

The afternoon sun was one of the hottest so far in the Villa. Gary stated, "It's nice to get out of the heat for a while."

Ibrahim nodded in agreement. "Yeah, bruv. It's an oven out there."

Priya fans herself with a palm leaf. "It's an oven in here!"

Bobby added, "This is nothing. One time, my flat's boiler went on the blink and set itself to forty degrees! My ice lolly melted all over my hand."

You announced, "You think this is hot? One time, we got stranded in Death Valley. Our car broke down in the middle of it. We were stuck out there for half a day!"

Marisol asked, "Why were you even out there?"

"To sightsee! But, like, there's nothing there. It was so hot!"

"It's meant to be pretty, though, right?" asked Noah.

"Sure, if you like, beige." You giggled. "I was maybe 7. It's one of those places where you get the feeling that you are in the middle of nowhere. You can literally see for miles in all directions. And you can drive for miles without seeing another car."

Bobby tells his story next: "Tell you what? This one time during a heatwave, an ex's cat hid this box of prawns we'd just bought. The next day, we were tearing the place apart, looking for what was causing the smell! She even put my shoes outside."

Lottie shivered. "Are we seriously talking about your ex's prawns?"

In defence of Bobby, Gary said, "I mean, it's funny."

"I guess." Lottie asked, "Can we change the subject?"

Bobby sighed dejectedly and said, "Oh, OK."

After hearing this, Gary reprimanded her, stating, "That was a bit harsh, Lottie." Bobby and Gary's eyes met briefly and Bobby looked relieved.

Lottie smirked. "I was pretending to be a cat. Like, how a cat seems like it wants your attention and then will immediately dismiss you?"

The others laugh.

"Yeah, well, this terror stunk our flat out for days. Right, so we've looked everywhere. I changed the litter box. Bleached all the drains and all this. And it still honks. We're knackered by now, so we crash down onto the sofa. And a prawn slides out from under the cushion.

Hope asked in surprise, "What?" And Bobby responded with a smile: "The bugger had hid the box under the sofa cushion. It took two boil washes to stop the fabric from smelling like Billingsgate fish market..."

"That's cats for you." Lottie added in, "My cat is having a grand old time snoozing on my mate's sofa right now. She is adorable. But, like, a demon whose favourite game was jumping on people from a height-"