EP10 Pt2 Mean Tweets

SUMMARY: And if you thought things would slow down, think again! Because the Islanders are about to get mean, if you know what I mean. The Islanders read mean tweets from the public and find out exactly what they have been saying about them.

***I have added after tweet challenge chats as similar to the game versus having in Part 3: Double Dumped***

NOTE 1: For the purpose of this challenge, some couple names are used to help simplify dialogue when switching between the couples who are deliberating. They are as follows:

Lottie + Bobby= Lobby; Noah + Hope= Nope; Lucas + Henrik= Lurik; andPriya + Ibrahim= Prihim

NOTE 2: The whole process of meeting, becoming 'official' and falling in love is never smooth sailing. Relationships in the Villa will be tested like they are in real life. The difference with Love Island is that for a select group, their whole lives become a fish bowl-like pressure cooker for the duration of their stay. Emotions will run high, and outwardly, even small challenges will become unthinkably hard to overcome.

Challenge Stage

Slo-mo footage was captured of the Islanders running towards the challenge stage, which was located in the field behind the villa. There are instances when the production crew does several takes for the show. 'So What,' by Pink plays in the background.

♪ I wanna get in trouble

My ex will start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

We're all gonna get in a fight ♪

You arrive at the Challenge Stage with the other islanders

You arrive at the Challenge Stage with the other islanders. The islanders are all cheering. The horizon seems to fizzle in the heat. A chalk scoreboard and a podium with a pile of face-down cards sat in front of a large title banner reading, 'Mean Tweets'. Square white tables have been set up. Each one has two seats and its own small, heart-shaped chalkboard.

Bobby runs up to Grace and lays his head on her shoulder. "Phew! All that running in slow motion really wipes me out." In response, you said, "But we were running normally..."

"That's what you think." He cocks his head, getting a better look at you. "Damn, you're still looking gorgeous in that outfit." You give him a warm smile and say, "Thanks."

A phone beeps. Lottie shouts out, "Guys, I've got a text!" She reads out the message.

"Islanders, it's time for some Twitter Bingo.

Lottie and Bobby will take turns reading tweets from the public

about goings-on around the Villa, but the names will be blanked out.