EP17 Pt3 Disaster Recoupling

SUMMARY: It's time for a recoupling. Who will pick who?

NOTES: In the Villa, where tensions can run high and connections are often shifting, having close friends and a sense of camaraderie is essential to one's well being and surviving Love Island.

✤✤

Iain Stirling:

Roses are red, and the summer is long.

If you thought this gag was over,

you couldn't be more wrong.

Roses are red, and I'm the narrator.

Here's a sneak peek of what's coming up later.

Jakub shakes things up...

Jakub: So the girl I want to couple up with is...

And some people aren't happy...

Priya: It's an absolute disaster!

✤✤✤

Dressing

You head upstairs with Hope following close behind. The dressing room is silent, but for the sounds of compacts being opened and hairspray being sprayed as the girls get ready for tonight's recoupling.

You run a brush over her hair, humming a tune. Gary wanders in with one shoe in his hand. "Has anyone seen my other shoe?" You smiled at him in the mirror as you continued brushing your hair.

"Oh my gosh, Gary, get out of here!" Hope scolded.

Gary frowned. "Yeah, but I think I left my shoe by the..."

"No!" Hope snapped at him.

Lottie grabs a bottle of Toasted Marshmallow Body Spray and points it at him. "Get out of here right now, or I swear you will smell like sugary snacks for the rest of the night."

Gary nods, still a little confused. "Alright, I'm going!" He walks out of the room, shielding the back of his head with his only shoe.

Chelsea beamed. "You're so cute with him."

Your gaze shifted from Chelsea to Lottie. You furrowed your brow. "I don't know what you mean by that, Chelsea, " Lottie claimed, with a flip of her hair.

Marisol held up his shoe. "Oh, I've got his shoe right here. Shall I go and give it to him?"

"Nah, we'll let him squirm a little." Lottie lowers a mascara brush and locks eyes with you in the mirror. "The boys are choosing tonight, and they're all hopped up about it. We need to keep the power however we can."

Priya asked with a confused expression on her lovely face, "By holding their shoes hostage?"

Lottie shrugged. "If it comes to it."

"You're right." Marisol places the shoe back on the ground with a serious expression on her face.

You rolled your eyes, and you grabbed his shoe. It's a ridiculous prank that is probably making Gary anxious for no reason. As you exited the room to give Gary his shoe—who's likely still wandering around looking for it—your eyes darted towards the makeup artist.

Bedroom

Bobby asked, "What are you thinking, big man?"

"You know what, I know how I am with a girl when I really like a bird" replied Gary.