EP17 Pt2 Have Your Cake And Eat It

SUMMARY: Challenge time. And this one's called Master Baker. The Islanders decorate a cake. Will cracks start to show in the cakes and the couples?

NOTE: Words that are italicised represent the Islanders' private thoughts and musings. For example, sabotage time.

Interesting fact: In the 2018 UK Love Island Series, Season 4, Day 47, the couples took part in a 'Master Baker Challenge.' The boys directed the girls to decorate a cake. The boys stood in front of their cake, arms tied behind their backs. Blindfolded, the girls stood behind their partners and had to reach around the boys to decorate the cakes.

Iain Stirling:

Previously on Love Island...

Roses are red, Jakub and Chelsea are new...

Chelsea: What's the goss? Who's picking who?

Roses are red, and coming up today...

I've forgotten what I was going to say.

Oh, that's right... Cakes.

Roses are red, and sugar is sweet...

Today, our Islanders are in for a treat!

But first, Grace is in the kitchen.

Lookout, Grace! There is a soulful,

handsome man with an emotional dilemma on the prow!!

The kettle is already hot. You pour water into a mug and allow the tea to brew.

Grace mused to herself: I'm really thirsty. You fill up your water bottle from the tap and take a swig. I want some action. I just can't get enough of it these days. Celebration bits. Terrace. Hot tub. I wonder if we can sneak into the hideaw-

Noah walks over to the kitchen, murmuring to himself, "Feel like such a fool..." snapping you out of the moment. You blush, interrupted in mid-thought. He finally notices you. "Oh, hi Grace."

"Hey, Noah."

"Still look amazing in that outfit, Grace."

You smiled warmly at him. "Thanks, Noah!"

"Have I walked in on something?" He looks around the kitchen. "You look flustered."

"What? No!" You blush more and add quickly, "I'm not thinking about anything."

He grins. "Right." He grabs a mug from the cupboard. "I was just making some tea." He walks over to the kettle. "Great. Someone's used my water."

"Sorry, I didn't know it was your water."

"It's fine." He carries the kettle over to the sink. He turns the tap on full blast to fill the kettle. It splashes back at him. "Argh. I can't do anything right."

You start to rise from your bar stool. "I'll make you one."

Noah smiled warmly at Grace. "It's fine, but thank you for the offer."

The kettle starts to boil. At that moment, Hope walks into the kitchen. "Oh, Grace... And Noah." She glanced between the two of you. "You're both here... Alone." His face reddens. You tried not to wince or even roll your eyes. She smiles at you as she perches on a bar stool.

Noah stated, "I was just making a cup of tea."

Hope looked at him intently. "And you didn't even think to ask if I'd like one?"