INTRO

PROLOGUE

The sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and purple. The air was thick with the scent of salt and the sound of crashing waves filled the air. The group of friends stood on the pristine shores of Pantropiko, their faces illuminated by the last rays of the setting sun.

"This is it, pancit." Raya whispered. "The island we've been dreaming of." Majoy said. Her voice filled with awe.

"Totoo pala to? Akala ko charot charot lang." Shamey jokingly said that made them laughed.

"It's like a fairytale, noh?" Khai said, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Sino kaya may-ari ng islang ito?" Audrey curiously asked.

"Baka ako." pilosopong sagot ni Ten.

They had finally arrived at their long-awaited destination, a hidden paradise untouched by the outside world. The island, with its lush greenery, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant coral reefs, was everything they had hoped for and more.

They spent their days exploring the island's hidden cave, swimming in the turquoise waters, and laughing under the warm tropical sun. Their hearts were filled with joy and the feeling of pure, unadulterated freedom.

But the carefree laughter soon turned to whispers of fear when the youngest member of their group, Shamey, disappeared. They searched high and low, and their hope dwindling with each passing hour.

Then, the unthinkable happened. They found her, lifeless, on the woods. They also found a note, clutched in the lifeless hand of their friend. And all of them gasped after reading the note.

The note says:

" 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅"

The paradise they had envisioned turned into a nightmare, leaving them with a haunting questions: what happened to Shamey? Who killed her?

Meanwhile, the culprit is happily watching seeing them trembling in fear.

"You are all mine now." the culprit whispered, his/her eyes gleaming with a cold, calculating madness. "And this island... will be our playground."

-

DISCLAIMER

Paalala lang po,
This story is a work of fiction. Take note, this is just a fiction so huwag niyong seryosohin. Businesses, places, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. If you don't like this kind of story, then don't read this. Sorry in advance for the grammatical errors and typos.

SA ISLANG PANTROPIKO
BINI AU

- KANGCHEOL -

© 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒 | 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝

𝓚𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓵