The Marino-Fontierra-Ojeda Alliance

The Marino siblings gathered around the large oak table in the mansion's dimly lit meeting room. The tension in the air was palpable, each of them silently processing the news of Arjan's severe injury. He had been their mentor, protector, and father figure after Karl's death, and seeing him hurt had shaken them to their core.

Nozomi, standing at the head of the table, was deep in thought. Her usual calm demeanor was strained, and she knew they needed a plan. "How do we do this?" she asked, her voice steady but laced with concern. "We don't have enough soldiers to wipe them out."

Arianna leaned forward, her hands clasped together. "We need more connections," she said thoughtfully. "Our soldiers will be in danger if we don't expand. We can't keep relying on the same people and expect different results."

Rina, sitting at the far end, nodded in agreement. "I wonder how Dad would deal with this," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. The thought of Karl, with his strategic mind and unyielding resolve, brought a moment of silence to the room.

Rafael, who had been listening quietly, finally spoke up. "Dad would have found a way to turn the tables," he said, his tone resolute. "But we aren't Dad. We have to do this our way. We need allies, and we need to hit them where they least expect it."

Kazuki, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, interjected. "We can't just sit here and wait for more bad news. We need to send a message that we won't back down, no matter what."

Nozomi nodded, her mind racing through possible strategies. "Rafael is right. We need allies, but we also need to act quickly. Arianna, can you reach out to some of our father's old contacts? We need to know who we can trust."

Arianna nodded. "I'll see what I can do. But it won't be easy. Many of them have gone into hiding or are hesitant to get involved again."

Rina looked at Rafael. "What about Eugene and Jasmine? Can they help us coordinate a counterattack?"

Rafael considered this for a moment. "I'll talk to them. Eugene has connections in places we might not have thought of. And Jasmine can help with logistics and gathering intel. We need to be smart about this, not just forceful."

Kazuki straightened up. "While you're doing that, I'll see if I can get in touch with some of the more neutral factions. We might be able to broker a temporary alliance. At least until we can handle this threat on our own."

The room fell silent again, each sibling deep in their thoughts, considering their next moves. They knew the stakes were high, but they also knew that they had to protect their family and their legacy, no matter the cost.

Finally, Nozomi broke the silence. "Let's do this, then. We move quickly, quietly, and strategically. For Arjan, for Dad, and for us. We can't afford to lose anyone else."

With a shared nod, the siblings rose from their seats, ready to face the challenges ahead. The battle was just beginning, and the Marinos were determined to come out on top.

A few minutes later, Ryoma arrived at the meeting hall with Eugene and Rio in tow. The tension in the room lifted slightly at the sight of familiar faces.

"Eugene, how may I help you?" Rafael asked, leaning back in his chair, trying to gauge the reason behind his friend's visit.

"I heard you might be short on soldiers," Eugene replied with a determined look. "As your best friend, I'm here to offer my men and my connections. I know the ones behind my father's assassination, and I want in on this fight."

Rafael gave a nod, appreciating the gesture. "Oh, Eugene, you're always the best friend we ever had," Nozomi chimed in warmly. Her voice carried a mix of relief and gratitude. "We're lucky to have you."