The Fiesta

The Marino siblings, Fontierras, and Ojedas gathered in the boardroom of Innovare, the headquarters of the Marino family's operations. The tension in the air was palpable as they prepared for what could be the final confrontation in their long-standing war against Marika Marino. Nozomi took her place at the head of the table, sitting in the chairman's chair with authority. To her left sat Ulrich Fontierra, his face set in a stern expression, and to her right, Eugene Ojeda, the new patriarch of the Ojeda family, leaned forward with a serious look.

On the right side of the table, Rafael sat next to Kanna and Ryoma, each of them with a determined look on their faces. Opposite them, Jessica and Natsume sat quietly, their eyes fixed on Nozomi, waiting for her to speak.

Nozomi looked around the room, making sure she had everyone's attention. "Tonight, we will end this war," she declared with resolve. Her voice was steady, filled with the weight of their mission. "We will go to the docks and rescue Monica and Kara. This is our chance to put an end to Marika's reign of terror once and for all."

Jessica, who had been sitting quietly, reached into her bag and pulled out a small, black box. She placed it on the table in front of her and opened it, revealing two sparkling diamonds. The room fell silent as everyone stared at the gems. They were stunning, catching the light and throwing off a cascade of colors. But the beauty of the diamonds was marred by their dark history. They were the infamous blood diamonds that Karl Marino and Takako had looted years ago, the same ones Marika had been obsessively searching for.

"This is what she's been after," Jessica said, her voice calm but firm. "The blood diamonds. They're worth billions."

Natsume leaned forward, his eyes narrowing. "We have to use them to draw her out," he said. "We bring the diamonds to her, let her think she's won, and then we corner her. This is our best chance."

A murmur of agreement spread around the table, but Kanna's voice cut through the noise. "I will join Rafael," she announced, her tone leaving no room for argument.

There was a pause as everyone turned to look at her, surprise and concern etched on their faces. Ulrich, sitting beside her, frowned deeply, his protective instincts immediately kicking in. "Kanna, it's too dangerous," he said, his voice filled with worry. "You shouldn't be involved in this."

Kanna met her brother's gaze with a steely determination. "I have only two daughters," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "If they both die, I don't know what will happen to me." Her words hung heavily in the air, a stark reminder of what was at stake.

Ulrich sighed, his face softening as he looked at his daughter. He knew he couldn't keep her from this. Her resolve was clear, and he understood the depth of her fear and love for her children. With a reluctant nod, he agreed. "Alright, Kanna," he said quietly. "You can go. But promise me you'll be careful."

Kanna nodded, her eyes filled with gratitude and determination. "I will," she promised, her voice steady. "We're going to bring them back."

-----

The meeting in the Innovare boardroom was heavy with tension. As Nozomi formally ended the session with a decisive nod, the assembled family members—Marinos, Fontierras, and Ojedas—stood from their seats, each of them burdened with a mix of anticipation and concern. The gravity of what lay ahead weighed on them, evident in their somber expressions and the way they exchanged quick, meaningful glances.

Rafael, Kanna, and Ryoma made their way out of the boardroom, their faces set in determination. The hallway outside was quiet, but the tension was palpable, hanging in the air like a thick fog. They had only taken a few steps when they were suddenly confronted by Brian, who had been pacing back and forth near the door, his expression a mixture of anxiety and resolve.