Ryoma and Rio

The clock struck nine in the morning. The tranquil, usually serene neighborhood of upscale mansions was interrupted by the low grumble of a high-powered engine as a sleek and shiny black convertible smoothly drew itself to park right in front of the gorgeous Marino mansion.

Standing majestically against its backdrop, an imposing guard ambled over from his post. There were hardly any outsiders here at this exclusive estate ever - making this unannounced visitor rather intriguing.

With professionalism etched into every line on his face, he deftly opened car's door under watchful eyes hiding behind satin curtain drapes witnessing this rare occurrence.

From within that luxury vehicle emerged an attractive figure who made hearts flutter instantaneously with just one sweeping gaze—a tall young man marked out for greatness by not only his distinctive attire but also how comfortably he wore it – elegant suit tailored to perfection caressing each muscle beneath. His jet-black hair carefully parted gave him an air of mysterious sophistication, flickers playfully while metallic gray orbs underneath sparkled with confidence and charisma beyond measure—undoubtedly designed to make any girl fall head over heels instantly

Closely trailing him was a woman of considerable presence. She had hair of the darkest obsidian, which cascaded down her back in voluptuous waves and shimmered under the faint glow from overhead lights. Her complexion was fair as if she bathed in moonlit milk; it held an ethereal contrast to her ebon locks.

Her face bore a perfect roundness - highlighting symmetry that added to her celestial beauty more than detracting anything from it. Eyes shaped like almonds flickered with seductive promises –reminding onlookers of dreamy Mediterranean escapes in their depth and allure– demanding attention without seeking them deliberately so.

She possessed a petite body; albeit small, it flowed harmoniously right through slender arms smoothly rounding at shoulders towards tapered waistline only finally merging into delicate hips- all meticulously wrapped up within diminutive features drawing involuntary praises for its fragile beauty yet potent magnetism The two walked towards the living room and sat at one of the couch, waiting for someone from the Marino family to come out.

The two looked at the meeting room, they saw Karl sitting at the head of the table, together with the Marino patriarch was Arianna, Rafael, Eugene, Kyoko, Jasmine, Rina and Kazuki. seemingly curious, they eavesdropped on the conversation.

"Dad, we haven't found out who tried to kill you, you musn't go all out at this situation," a concerned Arianna told his father.

"I don't even have an idea on who tried to do that, but certainly I wouldn't want to wait to go out, just because you are all afraid," Karl calmly replied.

"Dad, what we mean is the killer is still on the loose, you should hide," Rafael further explained.

"Until when?" Karl asked, "Until they kill all of you?"

Everyone turned silent and stared at one another, confused and anxious as the Marino patriarch is sipping a cup of tea.

"If I continued these stint of running away, all of you are in danger including your kids and I don't want that to happened," he remarked.

"At least that is your saving grace for the years of trouble," Rafael murmured.

Arianna heard the what her younger brother murmured and glared at him, "You better shut your mouth if you don't have nothing nice to say"

"Whatever," Rafael murmured, "Now when will you find my daughter whom Kanna took away?"

"I am on it, don't worry," Rina interrupted, "You just shut your mouth and let me do the work,"