1 Evil presenters,missed calls and harry styles

"Oh well we are just friends, of course." I smile at TV presenter, trying my best to mask my expression. Another question about Harry, it seems that's all they care about. I sigh in frustration and keep my hands tied together in the front of my lap for politeness. He asked another, "Well many are wondering are you two an item many relationships start out that way?!" Then he starts laughing I giggle to ease the tension "I mean I could see if it gets into something more." I wink to show my joke, "But how can when I am deeply in love with you!" I joke, that's what I learnt, jokes keep things from getting serious. It works the audience laughs and I settle back into place.

My phone starts erupting into a wild seizure of vibrations 5 missed calls I ignore the 6th. I give the phone to my manger, they were all from Harry. He never is on my phone so it must be urgent however I can't deal with that right now. suddenly his face appears on his mind his perfectly curly hair, his swirling eyes I feel like I'm drowning in him. I stop with an audible word stop. Taylor looks at me with curiosity but resumes to completing her tale when she met with her fan. "So that interview was something huh?" She winks at me I look down but come up with a smile plastered across my face, "oh swift you know the usual, Harry Harry Harry enough of that what are we eating for dinner?". Even saying his name gives me the chills shiver run up my spine but if I want to stay in this world I have to stay normal.  Dinner was amazing, Taylor may be annoying at times but she had an amazing taste and well she is the only one who can be a good friend.

He is on his works tour so I won't see him for quite a good time and I heard rumours about a new album so he will be busy recording and of course the promoting, I guess I won't see him for a while. But rumours is which got me here not my acting skills but my summer flings. The Oscar doesn't matter the name does.

My manger Stella warns me, "You want to stay an actress you better keep doing what you are doing, don't get sidetracked and lose some weight the camera gains a few extra pounds. I will hire another trainer this one is crap." I nod silently keeping my mixed emotions to myself she is right though if I want to stay in this world I have to make sacrifices. But hell in getting a new manger...